Munch bunch's Lipotrim diary

Well

I went to body blast ( kinda aqua aerobics) tonight just back feeling totally fab with myself !!!

Intend to go to aqua zumba next week too. Oh the excitement :0)

well done you have got yourself back on track - and I am glad you have stopped feeling guilty we are all only human with weaknesses.

My weigh in is on Wednesdays
weigh in -13st 1lb
week 1 -12st 4lb 11lbs lost
week 2 - 11st 13lbs 5lbs lost
week 3
week 4

Thanks Dudley :0)

Did let it get to me I no xx

I want to do aqua zumba!!!! *Stamps feet*

i was shocked , didnt even know they did it !!!

thought it was the body blast 2 nights a week :cry:

cant wait to try it next tuesday =)

DAY 31 =)

Hey everyone :D

Today is my bday ..........yes 28 :eek: lol

No cake no drinks for me lol !!!!!

Well this Saturday is my last weigh in before i re-feed before my holiday i plan to go the following week 2 days early the Thursday as i fly Friday

I did some just dance 2 on the wii last night & some wii fit and im going to aqua zumba tonight ..............cant wait (HOW SAD) Body blast Thursday with some treadmill and wii added in so im doing an hour a day =)

im hoping that my loss this week will be bigger than previous weeks as i am adding more exercise so im praying this works

feeling slightly apprehensive about re-feed though as was supposed to go out saturday with friends for a meal and with this being my first day of re-feed i felt it was too much so i plan to have food at home and then go to theirs for a few hours . the last two Saturdays iv taken a 1.5 litre bottle of water whilst watching them all drink wine and beer

so off i go again for the last time before i go away with my water :D:D:D:D

Last edited:
:birthday:

You can bet your backside i am lol :0)

Deezer said:
PMSL.... What date are you back hun!!?? x

I'm
Back on Friday the 30th back on it Saturday 9am I will be at the chemist to see the damage :0/ x

I'm hoping to get back on it the day after we get back... no... i'm not hoping!!! I AM getting back on it!!! It will be tough!!! But if i can lose another 3 stone in 6 weeks i'll be over the moon.... i'm determined to be slim for 2012!!!!!

Good for you !!!!

I wish i was having losses Like yours though that's fab you have lost like twice as much as me jealous !!!

Last edited:
Week 5 weigh in =)

my weigh in today 4lb (totm)

so im pleased with this 22lb in 5 week isnt that bad :D:D:D

re-feeed this week for my holiday on Friday so excited then when im back straight on it !!

22lbs in five weeks isn't that bad lol, its brilliant !! well done you good luck with your re-feed and have a wonderful holiday

have a great holiday

I'm nit going until Friday re feeding now finding it hard to finish my food tbh feel
So full !! ;0)

Back