Munch bunch's Lipotrim diary

I bet when you go to the loo...... lol.... it'll be the stone!!!! HAhahahahahahaaahahhaaaaaa!!!!!!

Thanks ladies

That exactly what the lady said in the chemist !!!! lol

i got some ducolax had them last night terrible tummy pains this morning :cry: :cry:

Still nothing ............. drinking loads and loads of water too see what comes x

Started the exercise last night good a time as any 40 mins on the treadmill and i felt really good after :D

I wanna get the weight off soooo badly and cause im seeing results makes me more determined !!!

Thanks ladies

That exactly what the lady said in the chemist !!!! lol

i got some ducolax had them last night terrible tummy pains this morning :cry: :cry:

Still nothing ............. drinking loads and loads of water too see what comes x

Started the exercise last night good a time as any 40 mins on the treadmill and i felt really good after :D

I wanna get the weight off soooo badly and cause im seeing results makes me more determined !!!

:0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:

Well done lady!!!

Good for you!!! As much as i hate to say it! You do get a nice buzz after excercising!!! God!! Next i'll be saying i enjoy it!!!! ; )

I no what you mean Although I exercised more before but eat crap so didn't really have the weight loss effect x

Well done you for a great Weight Loss, i am on day 4 and finding it difficult, although i am told it gets better. Cant wait to start seeing results to keep me motivated.

Hi Hayley

I was the same I'm onto my 3rd week now day 15 for me ..... I'm determined to stick with it because u have seen results

Stick with it you will get to where you want to be and this place is def a very good place for support & advice x

Day 18 already !!!

Were does the time go :0)
Well I'm feeling ok I think so probs now I think my losses will be smaller and a bit more steady although I'm hoping for at least 4lb as I'm exercising now !!

18 days before I re feed holiday wanna loose as much as possible keep looking around seeing other ppl's losses are bigger slightly jel lol but hey the scales are going down and not up that's a bonus :0)

Hope your all well :0)

View attachment 17910 day 1

View attachment 17909 day 21

This is me day 21 weigh in tomorrow :0)

Lost 13lbs so far . See what tomorrow brings

My belt was on the 3rd hole now it's on the 1st going to have to buy a smaller one now ;0) xxx whoooooo

Last edited:
Thanks deezer I no it's not even a full stone yet and I feel so good :0)

you look great, you can see a big difference.

My weigh in is on Wednesdays
weigh in -13st 1lb
week 1 -12st 4lb 11lbs lost
week 2
week 3
week 4

Day 25 & i ATE !!!!!!

Ok I have a Confession i
Ate last night I don't no what came over me :(

I ate ....... Here goes 3 mini sausage rolls and a packet of crisps ..... The Funny thing was I knew I was going to eat .... Do I feel bad ?? actually no I don't !!! , however I feel bad about making the wrong choice .. I just craved carbs
However the little I ate I did feel full but it's mAde me think about when I re feed can I be trusted :0/

So I'm writing this in my diary now going to forget all about it and start afresh today

Really hope this doesn't have an effect on my weight-loss this week ????

Hey chick... it may bring you out of ketosis but your still on a vlcd even with a wee cheat!!! Just jump right back on the wagon.... think most have a wobble every now and then!!! Back on it chick!!! x

Yeh I no what you mean !!

I'm
Back on it going swimming tonight as I do feel bad now :(

Note to self ....... Think positive :)

Day 26 blah blah blah is how i feel ;o/

so im adding a post to my diary

Think i am defiantly out of ketosis after my little wobble the other day and i feel like poo !!!

tired , MOODY . thirsty , headache

feel like day one all over again !!! BOOOOOOOO

to top it off i jumped on the scaled and guess what previous was 94.5 now 94.6 :mad::mad::mad::mad:

i have this weeks weigh in and next weeks before i re-feed for holiday i so wanted to do well this week but feel i have let myself down .

Im off for a wonder to read some threads keep me going :D

so im adding a post to my diary

Think i am defiantly out of ketosis after my little wobble the other day and i feel like poo !!!

tired , MOODY . thirsty , headache

feel like day one all over again !!! BOOOOOOOO

to top it off i jumped on the scaled and guess what previous was 94.5 now 94.6 :mad::mad::mad::mad:

i have this weeks weigh in and next weeks before i re-feed for holiday i so wanted to do well this week but feel i have let myself down .

Im off for a wonder to read some threads keep me going :D

You will drop that easy hun!!! Just get yourself back in ketosis!!! 3 days!!! You will do fine!!! xxx

You will drop that easy hun!!! Just get yourself back in ketosis!!! 3 days!!! You will do fine!!! xxx

so far so good :D

Back