Munch bunch's Lipotrim diary

munchbunch

Gold Member
Day one 7th & 6th august

Im just posting as its my first day on lipotrim i have just had my first shake for breakfast the strawberry and i really struggled as i normally skip breakfast bad i no but i just about gipped all the way through as im not keen.

but hey this is day one ............not so bad as it goes will post later on after tea .

will add a pic so you i can look back mayb notice differences etc =)

b4sr37.jpg

Day 2
Well i made it through day one !!!

Yesterday the soup was blah wont be having that again YUK!!!!!

last night was so hard , i was sooooooo hungry i suppose its my body's way of getting used to it i feel quite tired bit low of energy which im hoping will improve in a few days I decided to start Saturday morning so weekend which is probably the most testing of times for me .

so yayyy im so pleased i got through day one although my tummy's rumbling as we speak so off to have the first shake !!!

Last edited:
Day 3 & 4 8th & 9th august

I was so hungry yesterday but i dint cave !!

i went to swop the soups i had for the shakes as i really couldnt stomach them so i also got mints too =)

I am into my fourth day now 9.8.11

and im good headaches less now and im very confident i can make it to the end of the week !!!

Oh and i joined the weight loss challenge for august !!!

Last edited:
Day 5 + time of the month :(

Ok so im slightly disheartened this morning :mad:

Im so mad i got my period yesterday im never regular anyways like every 6 weeks ish and upon weighing myself yesterday the scales are reading so far 7lb off which is fantastic BUT i weighed myself today and guess what 7LB :cry::cry:I really dont want it to slow down not this week .

God dam period !!!!!!

Will this really have a massive effect on my first weeks weight loss ????:mad:

It may have a little effect but you will still lose!!! Keep your spirits up!!! Coming on heavy is quite normal hun...

There's a few things you can do with the shakes.... simply putting a sweetner tablet in them before you blend!!! I put my vanilla one in my fresh coffee in the morning, make it up and use it as a whitener.

I put sweetner in the strawberry, sometimes a bit of cinnemon!!!

And the choc one.... i make up with cold peppermint tea!!! Mint choc chip!!! Its really nice!!! I also make cookies from this one!!!

Hope this helps!!! Keep your chin up hun!!! you can do it!!!

Dxxxxx

Its not the shakes i can manage them , i wont give up

do you think i will gain weight over the next few days though i dont want that to happen :(

You may retain a bit of water but then most people find a big loss the week after!!! Thats the down fall of weighing yourself everyday!!! Overall a bet you've lost.... but maybe not all of what you had lost earlier in the week if that makes sense!!! Its just water!! It'll go!!! x

Keep it going munchbunch!

My period came yesterday after 4 long, months! And although it's super duper light? My weight hasn't gone down despite all my efforts. lol But keep strong! Maybe we'll both see big results for being so committed once the week passes :)

Thanks ladies

The scales are now in the shed :0)

It will stop me from jumping on them
And becoming disheartend in the long run about it !!

So it's day 5 and I'm
Still 100% that's the main thing ;0) xx

DAY 6 !!!!!

Morning to everyone !!

hope your all well today :)

Im feeling fab today actually despite being the (totm):):):):):)

Im so pleased that i have mad it this far tomorrow is my lat day and i weigh in saturday morning :bliss: Im so excited i cant wait lol

As i mentioned the scales are now in the shed so no more jumping on them inbetween weigh ins for me the only time i will be weighed is when i go to the chemist !!!

Morning munch bunch :)
You see in good spirits :) hope you have a good day and I am looking forward to hearing how well you do Saturday xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

YAY!!! Glad your feeling so positive hun!!!

Have a great day!!! Weigh in for me today!!! Eeeeeeep!!!

Have a great day!!! Weigh in for me today!!! Eeeeeeep!!!

Good luck let us no how you get on =) Im sure you will have had another great loss !!!

Morning to everyone !!

hope your all well today :)

Im feeling fab today actually despite being the (totm):):):):):)

Im so pleased that i have mad it this far tomorrow is my lat day and i weigh in saturday morning :bliss: Im so excited i cant wait lol

As i mentioned the scales are now in the shed so no more jumping on them inbetween weigh ins for me the only time i will be weighed is when i go to the chemist !!!

Hi Munch Bunch

Day 6 for me as well and Im feeling pretty darn good too:D

We make it through tomorrow and we will have done a whole week 100% YAY US:p!!

Cant wait for saturday morning til I weigh in - Im caught between apprehension and excitement:eek:

I only had strawberry this week so think I might add in some vanilla - just to keep it thrilling lol

Hya :0)

Feeling the same !!!!! Yayyyy

Iv had chocolate and strawberry like choc one best though .

I sooooo can't wait to get weighed al b posting first thing Saturday morning when I'm back won't be able to contain my excitement if I have done well !! :)

Hya :0)

Feeling the same !!!!! Yayyyy

Iv had chocolate and strawberry like choc one best though .

I sooooo can't wait to get weighed al b posting first thing Saturday morning when I'm back won't be able to contain my excitement if I have done well !! :)

You'll do great!!!! I lost another 5lb this week!!! Super chuffed!!! x

Thats fab !!!! Go you so 3 weeks for you now isn't it ...... Your doing so well !!

Nearly 2 stone in 3 weeks WOW !!!!!!!!!

Deezer..... Please tell me.. how do you make cookies!!?

Has anyone tried coffee and ice in the choc shake? I love iced coffees so hoping it will taste similar!

I make my choc shake up with just under 1/4 of water and 1 sweetner!! Then its quite thick...

I then use a couple of tablespoons onto greaseproof paper on a small plate in the microwave!!! making a cookie shape.... Then cook in in 30 sec spurts letting it cool a bit inbetween..... untill cooked to the middle!!! Usually makes about 3 or 4!!! They're not the best tasting thing in the world!!! But its something to chew!!! x

Back