Munchbunch's diary !

That was lucky munchbunch. You and that dress are destined to be together :)

I think so too Marie !! lol

Well tonight was a test we took the kids and there friends bowling and for tea ......
I decided against McDonald's and ordered from the bowling ally ..... Although they had burgers and chips and lovely slushes o_O we had a lovely evening I did have a few sips of diet coke as they had no zero but that's not that bad

Feeling rather pleased with myself tonight

I will be back tomorrow , night shift starts now

Night lovely's :)

Well done munchbunch. Your willpower has been well and truly tested these last weeks and you've coped brilliantly. All be worth it when your in your gorgeous dress. I don't know how you girls with young kids do it.
Hope your night shift flys by and your in your cozy bed in no time x

Yes good luck on your night shift!!
My family ordered Chinese and I ate my bar. Although it was more the wine I was eyeing up after my hellish day with little miss whinge-a-lot! I'm saving myself for my girls night in November! Then I will simply savour every single sip of a beautiful red wine! Mmmmm xx

Well done munchbunch. Your willpower has been well and truly tested these last weeks and you've coped brilliantly. All be worth it when your in your gorgeous dress. I don't know how you girls with young kids do it. Hope your night shift flys by and your in your cozy bed in no time x

Tell me about it lol !! I do kind of like to put myself in those situations and see how I cope !
Strange ? lol

It's not too bad actually I only work now 25 hours ish a week 2 night shifts and one day ! Officially quit weekends working the other day Was the only time we struggled with childcare as we both had to work weekends , at least we don't have to worry about that now :) I don't have to get up at the crack of bird s++t on a Saturday anymore !! Sounds like heaven :)

Last edited:
Yes good luck on your night shift!! My family ordered Chinese and I ate my bar. Although it was more the wine I was eyeing up after my hellish day with little miss whinge-a-lot! I'm saving myself for my girls night in November! Then I will simply savour every single sip of a beautiful red wine! Mmmmm xx

Chinese ! Oh dear

Bless ya - whinge a lot lol :)
Are you coming back after your girly night in November . I'm off plan the weekend of the 16th I am getting straight back on it .... I know it will be hard and I will gain a few lbs I'm sure but I'm defiantly going to get back at it

Myra luckily she's in a happier mood today which is better for my sanity!

The night of my girly night is the week break so I will have my night out and eat carbs as I'd like a few drinks too, and then I'll follow the week refeed plan thing, but my plan at the moment is to either go low carb or try the 5:2 diet through to the new year. Only because I have my hubby's birthday and then Christmas and although I won't go mad, I will be enjoying those events socially with food (and alcohol I imagine!). I think I'll assess how close I am to goal on January 1st and maybe get back on slim and save strictly to get the last of it off. Hmmm. That's my plan at the moment. Otherwise it'll be back on for 2 weeks, a couple of days off then back on for 2 weeks, a couple of days off, then back on for 2 weeks. And the thought of going into ketosis 3 times when it's only for a short while is soul destroying!
I would love to get to 10,7 or less by my girlie night. But we'll see! Obviously I'd love to be at target as that would solve everything! But that's impossible! Lol.

That's good that it's only 2 horrid night shifts. Shame though as you can't see your hubby much at weekends?

Xx

Myra?!! 'Phew' that was meant to say!!

On my phone and find it hard to read!!

But loving the dress where was it from?

I've been to furtevenutre haha!! Lovely place, we always go (if we go abroad) the last weeks weeks of August cheaper but just as sunny !!

Sending love and water haha

On my phone and find it hard to read!! But loving the dress where was it from? I've been to furtevenutre haha!! Lovely place, we always go (if we go abroad) the last weeks weeks of August cheaper but just as sunny !! Sending love and water haha

Would you recommend for children berryred?
Also it's it crazily busy the last weeks of August as it's still the summer holidays isn't it ?

I got the dress from an eBay shop they also have the same with blue instead of red :)

Myra luckily she's in a happier mood today which is better for my sanity! The night of my girly night is the week break so I will have my night out and eat carbs as I'd like a few drinks too, and then I'll follow the week refeed plan thing, but my plan at the moment is to either go low carb or try the 5:2 diet through to the new year. Only because I have my hubby's birthday and then Christmas and although I won't go mad, I will be enjoying those events socially with food (and alcohol I imagine!). I think I'll assess how close I am to goal on January 1st and maybe get back on slim and save strictly to get the last of it off. Hmmm. That's my plan at the moment. Otherwise it'll be back on for 2 weeks, a couple of days off then back on for 2 weeks, a couple of days off, then back on for 2 weeks. And the thought of going into ketosis 3 times when it's only for a short while is soul destroying! I would love to get to 10,7 or less by my girlie night. But we'll see! Obviously I'd love to be at target as that would solve everything! But that's impossible! Lol. That's good that it's only 2 horrid night shifts. Shame though as you can't see your hubby much at weekends? Xx

Who's Myra ? Lol

Have you tried the 5.2 before I've been looking at that and Judd think they are along the lines the same thing ..... Seems like a good choice after reading about it as you still have a loss just steady and you know the next day you can have a good meal etc especially over Xmas

My plan is to come back after the weekend off
I intend on doing refeed the week up to the weekend off so I'm ok to drink as well
Weather I come back to s&s or try 5.2 I'm now unsure of as after my weekend away I'd have 4 ways in's and a week of refeed ready for Xmas

Over Xmas the 5.2 sounds great either way I will be following something to stay on control :)

I see what your saying about going in and out of ketosis I had a period of time where I came on and off and on and off and my hair started to fall out :( obviously I don't want that so can't carry on like that x

Soooo today has been been one of those days where I could have easily cooked something naughty and eaten it as the house was empty ! Thank goodness for the posty arriving with my dress

It fits actually NOW !! ..... But I'm a bit lumpy even with the fat pants so therefore I think it will still fit when I've lost the extra stone I've taken a picture with it on so I can compare at Xmas I have a feeling the dress will be too big at the top though & I will take it to the seamstress and have it taken in properly if that's the case :)

was having a day where I could have totally pigged out but this has made my day :)

Soooo today has been been one of those days where I could have easily cooked something naughty and eaten it as the house was empty ! Thank goodness for the posty arriving with my dress It fits actually NOW !! ..... But I'm a bit lumpy even with the fat pants so therefore I think it will still fit when I've lost the extra stone I've taken a picture with it on so I can compare at Xmas I have a feeling the dress will be too big at the top though & I will take it to the seamstress and have it taken in properly if that's the case :) was having a day where I could have totally pigged out but this has made my day :)

Well done munchbunch. And this is why Jersey material was the perfect choice. Told you you'd get more wear out of that kind of material.
Well done sticking to plan too. So easy to have a sneaky cheat when no ones around.
My totm is here and I'm ravenous :(

Well done munchbunch. And this is why Jersey material was the perfect choice. Told you you'd get more wear out of that kind of material. Well done sticking to plan too. So easy to have a sneaky cheat when no ones around. My totm is here and I'm ravenous :(

Thanks Marie

Just hope it fits closer to the time now I was worried about it being too small now I'm worried it will be too big lol

TOTM for me seems to have gone away !
Don't envy you though bless ya babes

It will definately fit. I've lost a stone and a half all in and it's only my jersey dresses that still fit. Tho I must have been stretching them to some extent before x

I'm missing my keep fit/weigh in tonight so going to try and be good and stay off my own scales til Monday. My sister wants me to take her shopping tonight. She can't drive so I'd feel bad saying no x

I'm missing my keep fit/weigh in tonight so going to try and be good and stay off my own scales til Monday. My sister wants me to take her shopping tonight. She can't drive so I'd feel bad saying no x

Keeps you busy though hey Marie :)

It's just my tummy looks a little buldgy which I hated always !!
looks slimmer don't get me wrong just hoping the extra stone will do the trick otherwise I'm not going to be a happy bunny :0/

Hey I'm so pleased that that kept you on the wagon!! A seamstress will work their magic and have it fitting you perfectly!

:)

Xx

Hey I'm so pleased that that kept you on the wagon!! A seamstress will work their magic and have it fitting you perfectly! :) Xx

Thanks :) I already have had them on with the dress lol With the extra stone off I should think that will do the trick , will attach a picky and then take it off again
image-763004732.jpg

You can see my bumpy bits , see what I'm saying maybe I'm just being OTT I don't know

Back