Munchbunch's diary !

Ooo it looks so lovely on too and really nips in your waist - you have that hourglass shape like me. Jersey stuff is flattering for that!
Once you get your stone off you'll feel more confident in it I'm sure. It's lovely!
If you feel like you need it there's those all in one slimming body hugging things that comes under your boobs so doesn't squish them but streamlines everything else nice and smooth.
They sell them in debenhams. Have been a lifesaver for me in the past!! ;) xx

Ooo it looks so lovely on too and really nips in your waist - you have that hourglass shape like me. Jersey stuff is flattering for that! Once you get your stone off you'll feel more confident in it I'm sure. It's lovely! If you feel like you need it there's those all in one slimming body hugging things that comes under your boobs so doesn't squish them but streamlines everything else nice and smooth. They sell them in debenhams. Have been a lifesaver for me in the past!! ;) xx

Iv ordered one of those like a dress kind of thing fits under boobs see if that's any better for smoothing everything over lol !

I think I will feel more confident when it's gone who knows maybe I will want a bit more that's always been a problem area for me though I'm self conscious about it

Thankyou for your support :)

I can't remember which bit we went to!! How bad is that! We were down the south east coast! I tend to find end of August not too busy, my travel agent friend said most holiday bookings are made for first two weeks!

We went to Brittany this year and the beAches and local was amazing!

Wish the dress looks great! I have a charity ball coming up and dreading it! Even my "fat" dress doesn't fit sigh

Dress is absolutely gorgeous. V flattering and a really nice length. V on trend but classy at the same time. Love it x

Thanks Marie

I prefer that length just over the knee when I wed heels makes me look like I have longer legs lol :)

I love the dress :)

Those support things are great! That and a good bra and your confident happy grin and you'll be totally rockin that dress!! ;)

Those support things are great! That and a good bra and your confident happy grin and you'll be totally rockin that dress!! ;)

Thanks Sammy :)

Lovely dress, you have such a great shape! I'm 'apple shaped' and haven't seen my waist in years. :giggle:

Lovely dress, you have such a great shape! I'm 'apple shaped' and haven't seen my waist in years. :giggle:

It's my hips they are MAhooosive As well my tummy , Wish they'd shrink a little bit more :)

Oh dear going to be totally honest

I just Ate 3 chips and 2 pieces of garlic bread whilst doing the kids tea ........ :(

Don't ask me why I really don't know why ....... But I'm having my shake as I type ........(sighs)

I think its week 4 munchbunch. That's when I caved on cambridge. I'm really struggling this week 2. Specially since I lost 0.8 :(.
Let's crack on tho. Put it behind you and don't let it turn into a binge. We can do this x

I think its week 4 munchbunch. That's when I caved on cambridge. I'm really struggling this week 2. Specially since I lost 0.8 :(. Let's crack on tho. Put it behind you and don't let it turn into a binge. We can do this x

I agree !! Feeling the same with the 1lb last week as well Marie ....... All the hard work then I ate that blurgh !!

I'm hoping I can shake it off and carry on tomorrow as normal going to have to keep myself busy !!

It's so hard trying not to let it turn into a binge. Were so food deprived I fear once I stop il eat the weight I've lost in a day haha. Your doing brilliantly. Think dress :) x

It's so hard trying not to let it turn into a binge. Were so food deprived I fear once I stop il eat the weight I've lost in a day haha. Your doing brilliantly. Think dress :) x

Iv just been upstairs and looked at the dress !!
Never going to fit properly if I carry on messing about like this , Honestly I think it's a case of we want something we can't have .....crazy really cause I know it will be there when I have finished if I want it !

I made a silly mistake wasn't hungry at all but at this stage I slack on water etc it's my own fault but it gets a bit boring jut got to get past it .
I posted literally after I had done it , I felt so bad ! :0/

We have to think of the future I don't want to be the fat mum in the playground anymore . I might have ate things I shouldn't have but it could have been far worse ! Just glad it wasn't !!

Soooo .... Iv Had my headphones in doing a crazy Friday night clean lol !! kids looked at me like I've lost the plot speed mopping all the floors and scrubbing the skirting boards haha ......
At least I'm not thinking about food .

Marie your also doing fabulously well !!!!

Iv just been upstairs and looked at the dress !! Never going to fit properly if I carry on messing about like this , Honestly I think it's a case of we want something we can't have .....crazy really cause I know it will be there when I have finished if I want it ! I made a silly mistake wasn't hungry at all but at this stage I slack on water etc it's my own fault but it gets a bit boring jut got to get past it . I posted literally after I had done it , I felt so bad ! :0/ We have to think of the future I don't want to be the fat mum in the playground anymore . I might have ate things I shouldn't have but it could have been far worse ! Just glad it wasn't !! Soooo .... Iv Had my headphones in doing a crazy Friday night clean lol !! kids looked at me like I've lost the plot speed mopping all the floors and scrubbing the skirting boards haha ...... At least I'm not thinking about food . Marie your also doing fabulously well !!!!

Were all going to have the odd slip up. We're human and there's always bumps on the road to success. It's how we deal with it. You've dealt with it brilliantly. Back on it the same day. Youl still be in ketosis. Youl have burnt it off now with your cleaning. Cancelled out :). Wish you lived near me. My flat could be doing with a good going over haha x

Were all going to have the odd slip up. We're human and there's always bumps on the road to success. It's how we deal with it. You've dealt with it brilliantly. Back on it the same day. Youl still be in ketosis. Youl have burnt it off now with your cleaning. Cancelled out :). Wish you lived near me. My flat could be doing with a good going over haha x

Hahah !! Thanks Marie made me laugh. !! :)

Well I'm going to watch poltergeist 2 tonight I think if it doesn't get too late ... Need early nights to take my mind off it , plus other half is up early for work in the morning !

My first weekend off .....builders are coming to the neighbours tomorrow I'm so not getting up early lol x

Hi there, I agree shrug it off, it can't be undone. Well done on pushing forward though and not losing control! You're good with your cleaning too!!
Dress dress dress dress dress dress dress dress dress :)

Back