Munchbunch's diary !

Good good yeah my days Been good thanks :)woohoo finally we have abit of sun!!! A nice long walk and a trip to the park I think is in order!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

stef2009 said:
Good good yeah my days Been good thanks :)woohoo finally we have abit of sun!!! A nice long walk and a trip to the park I think is in order!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Great !!

Doing some DIY here at the moment :0/ sanding the stairs painting the hallway o_O

Had a blip last night and went mad :( feel a bit bad so my weigh in Wednesday is cancelled until the week after .... Not to worry though back on it live and learn :)

Hope you had a nice day yesterday x

Just keep getting back at it hun!!! It doesnt matter!!! You'll get there in the end!!! X

Deezer said:
Just keep getting back at it hun!!! It doesnt matter!!! You'll get there in the end!!! X

That's what I think know it's never easy but I'm just getting back on the band wagon :)

Here I am woke up with a headache & i no full well it's coz I slacked on the water front .
Got a big glass of water followed by a shake in a little while .
:)

Ok thanks .... Had a blip over the weekend so sts when I checked yesterday .

Im back at it & didn't gain so im happy about that , see what my next weigh in brings .

How you getting on ?!

Well done for STS Hun, you will have a good loss next week! Sometimes a small blip can speed things a bit! Xx

v12345 said:
Well done for STS Hun, you will have a good loss next week! Sometimes a small blip can speed things a bit! Xx

Thankyou !! Just had my shake & ordered another lot of shakes n bars wanna keep on top & I'm loving the Praline bars :)

Deezer said:
I'm all good ta.... start re-feed soon.... doing the last bit on my own!! X

Check you out iv been reading your posts about the running !! Good in ya !

fizzyfluff said:
Glad you're back on track again!

15 lost : 52 to goal

Thanks

Stupidly I weighed myself yesterday and
weighed 14.11.8
Today 14.12.2

Why did I do that I have no clue !??!! No more scale hopping for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

munchbunch said:
Thanks

Stupidly I weighed myself yesterday and
weighed 14.11.8
Today 14.12.2

Why did I do that I have no clue !??!! No more scale hopping for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Put the scales away! Hide them! That's the reason am not getting weighed in between! Am going to they to get weighed only once a month! But we'll see!
Xx

Posting in my diary as im feeling rather positive today :happy036: i don't want to forget where i am as loosing the weight still is very important to me and im not going to forget that, for a second i still want this so much .

So i weighed myself today & i lost another 1lb so im just adding that in really . Just eating sensibly whilst i get back on track with everything , so i don't feel im doing too bad although i know i would have done better if i still had been on plan but the lbs are going in the right direction so im happy !! so in the 3 weeks iv lost 9 lbs which looking at the overall picture is still fab .

Im feeling so proud of myself that i haven't pigged out with everything going on at the mo , im defiantly thinking about things before i eat i don't eat carbs allot although i do include them but mainly im going with the chicken /fish thing lots of water & coke zero is like my new best friend before i used to have normal coke ! not any more for me thanks !! Im not saying iv not indulged in a few naughty' s but all in moderation so me & my friend are going the gym on Monday( watch this space )
we are pushing each other !! which is great thats what i need as we both want to loose some lbs !!

I hope you are all well , missing the craziness =)

Deezer said:
Well done sweetie!! Proud of ya!!!

Keep at it hun!!! : ) X

Thanks Dee :) x

Scale hoped & Another 1 lb off !!! Yayyyyyy !!

Off to the gym this morning after the school drop off !!! I'm so pleased that the lbs are going in the right direction put me in a very good mood

Hope everyone's sticking to plan !!!

10lb total loss in the 3 weeks iv been off plan almost 2 weeks !! =)

Just do whats right for you right now hun!!! AS long as the lbs are going down it doesnt matter!!

X

Deezer said:
Just do whats right for you right now hun!!! AS long as the lbs are going down it doesnt matter!!

X

I think so too :) thanks x

Back