Munchbunch's diary !

Well done on your loss hun! Your doing great!!

Im officially coming back to s&s this sunday :eek:

Wish me luck ;) xxxx

That's great stef well done !!

Well I'm not on plan but I'm sticking with my diary I went to the gym yesterday and today tomorrow I have a job interview so I'm missing it and doing Zumba Thursday and swimming Friday :)

Iv turned up exercise , lol hope your ok good luck for Sunday x

Sounds great! Good luck for the interview :)

So are u just healthy eating for now then? Glad to see its going good, and as I have said helps make much better food choices! Well done xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

stef2009 said:
Sounds great! Good luck for the interview :)

So are u just healthy eating for now then? Glad to see its going good, and as I have said helps make much better food choices! Well done xxx

I'm am just healthy eating and exercise but only started the exercise yesterday but I'm going to stick with it need to focus on somthing positive :)

That's great hun well done :) will keep popping in to see how ur gettin on xxx

Thanks stef !!

Oh geezzzzzzz TOTM just came , I had the implant in my arm too :/ so will
Be a bit skiwiff for a while apparently !!

I feel like I could EAT EAT EAT today =(

Ahhhh did that implant hurt? I'm on the depo injection hoping to come off it soon so looking to find another pill, very scary times as I haven't had totm for 5 years!! Well apart from that one off when I started s&s.

Uh ohhhh!!!! Just made me realise I will prob have it again now in starting again lol noooo!!!
Have a great day hun xxx

Ooooh the injection sent me loopy!!! Am good with the implant!!! Well.... as good as I'm gonna get!!! Lol.... X

Hi Becca,

I remember you from our Lipotrim days!
The S&S plan is sooo much better. Best of luck with it x

Haha yeah I have many side effects I don't particularly like but stuck with it simply because it stopped totm lol xxx

I had the depo before I gained weight weather it was from that or coz I scoffed iv no idea but I liked no totm tbh I had this for 3 years

Implant didn't hurt but when I move my arm certain ways on occasion I get a little twinge as apparently it can move about a bit the nurse said it could mess up totm !

So far I haunt scoffed but I am aware that I feel hungry all the time ;( which I'm
Not happy about but , it's manageable though

Hope your all well x

I had to assist in removing one once...took ages to get a hold of the thing with the forceps *shudders*

(Sorry if I've grossed you out!)

Shivie said:
I had to assist in removing one once...took ages to get a hold of the thing with the forceps *shudders*

(Sorry if I've grossed you out!)

Hey you !! How are ya ?

I'm not actually on this plan at the min loads of reasons I won't bore you with :)

I'm healthy eating right now though n exercising !

To the forceps ewwwwwwwww creeped me out !! This bad boy is staying in for 3 years !!! Lol

Hey you !! How are ya ?

I'm not actually on this plan at the min loads of reasons I won't bore you with :)

I'm healthy eating right now though n exercising !

Doing great thanks Becca! I remember you were one of the first to say hi to me when I did LT last year! Aww!
Hope you're enjoying the fab sunshine.
Hope you're managing to stick with your healthy eating and exercising plan, it can't be too easy to find the time with kids around!
Are you thinking of doing Slim & Save soon? Can't recommend it enough! x

Hey !! Awww :) i did it for a week but i wasn't ready 100% I lost 7lb kept that off n a few more lbs off besides :)

I still have my things in the cupboard I'm thinking a week or so and in going to defiantly give it a another bash !! My kids are in school all day and my work is quite infact I have a new job to start in a month or so but I hadn't told anyone yet but I'm excited !!!

Getting to the point lol iv loads of time in the day as iv been working early morning and evenings so iv been doing the gym and swimming plus taking the doggy out .

Feeling a pit green today though :/ think iv caught one of those never ending bugs they keep bringing home !!! Bleugh

Hope your ok , have you started yet then is so how long yu been at it ;)

Well I had a few failed attempts but once I got through one day I was grand. This is day 5 officially.
I did a master cleanse (lemonade diet) for 3 days beforehand for a kickstart.
Best of luck preparing for the new job!
Great that you have plenty of you-time to exercise. You'd better do as much as you can before the school holidays!! ;)

Shivie said:
Well I had a few failed attempts but once I got through one day I was grand. This is day 5 officially.
I did a master cleanse (lemonade diet) for 3 days beforehand for a kickstart.
Best of luck preparing for the new job!
Great that you have plenty of you-time to exercise. You'd better do as much as you can before the school holidays!! ;)

lemonade diet ? What i what ??

Unfortunately I wont b childminding anymore with the new job. So be a lot quiter and I can drag the kids down the fields with the dog ;)

I'm thinking as i originally planned a break for the 30th of June . I may start back & do 4 weeks have the break & come back x

lemonade diet ? What i what ??

Google it for proper explanation! It involves making a concoction of lemon juice, cayenne pepper & maple syrrup &
guzzling it down....yuck! But gets serious results!

Shivie said:
Google it for proper explanation! It involves making a concoction of lemon juice, cayenne pepper & maple syrrup &
guzzling it down....yuck! But gets serious results!

Sounds awful !! :/
I'd like to get another stone off by the end of June so fingers crossed I can get back on it xxx

14 STONE 7LB !!!!:banana dancer:LOSS OF 4LB :party0019:BIT OF A WHOOSH OVER THE LAST FEW DAYS ;)

I WEIGH THE SAME AS I DID LAST YEAR IN SEPTEMBER WHEN I WENT ON HOLIDAY !!!

STILL NOT FEELING SO GREAT BUT HEY 4LBS OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!

HOPE YOUR ALL WELL TODAY

Back