Munchbunch's diary !

Hi munchbunch youre doing amazing :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

14, 3 this morning :) that is all eccckkkk !!

Well done honey :) keep doing what your doing x x x

Thanks ladies have a nice day x

Oh is that what I said ' fun ' lol cracking up lol
That's great in 3 weeks well done bet your dead chuffed !!

Keep us posted .... Thursday only a few days away :) fingers crossed !!!!!!!!

Definitely am! Onwards and inwards eh?! Weigh-in tomorrow, OMG so nervous. Flippin totm just
arrived so I better not balloon up overnight or I'll be a bit miffed. Shove off Mother Nature!

You're great to get back on track so soon after your hols...big respect! x

Shivie said:
Definitely am! Onwards and inwards eh?! Weigh-in tomorrow, OMG so nervous. Flippin totm just
arrived so I better not balloon up overnight or I'll be a bit miffed. Shove off Mother Nature!

You're great to get back on track so soon after your hols...big respect! x

Good luck for today :)

No change for me today I'm thinking of just getting back on it now instead of waiting around for the lbs to come off naturally ( so to speak )

Definatly inwards x

Whatever feels right for you hun just go with it x

Shivie said:
Whatever feels right for you hun just go with it x

I kinda feel like I'd b wasting the shakes if I wasn't back to where I was before yes I'm not far off I just Want a biggy the first week if you now what I mean

On the other hand I feel like I'm wasting time if I don't start lol

Go for it babe, you know you want to! x

I know iv already eaten today mind Nd my sister is having a party Saturday then there's nothing so I might start Sunday gives me 5 weeks before I go away again !!

On the other hand knowing me I will wake up tmoz and probably neck a shake lol bizarrely I have missed the structure of how my diet was when on plan :)

You'll figure it out hun, you'll know when the time's right but don't be throwing obstacles in your
way either....I was totally guilty of that! x

Shivie said:
You'll figure it out hun, you'll know when the time's right but don't be throwing obstacles in your
way either....I was totally guilty of that! x

Absolutely iv done that also if I get Saturday out the way I just have the break to focus on nothing Inbetween I hope I get back on Sunday there is no reason I shouldn't !!!

No reason at all! Woohoo! You go girl xx

Shivie said:
No reason at all! Woohoo! You go girl xx

Thinking positive !!!

I'm here ( waves stupidly ) day later than I said but I'm here day one all over again .

Start...... 14 stone 4lb sighs :(

Guna smash those 13's this week big time !!

Big glass of water before I go shopping to get my chicken & come back for a shake ....

Catch you all later x

Welcome back honey :) doesn't matter how long you take to get back it's the getting back that counts ;)

Here to give you a boost anytime x x x

Back