Munchbunch's diary !

Trueleame said:
Welcome back honey :) doesn't matter how long you take to get back it's the getting back that counts ;)

Here to give you a boost anytime x x x

Thankyou !!!!

Just had my first shake after shopping nice glass of coke zero to fill me up ......
I start my new job tomorrow I'm anxious & excited at the same time & im only doing a few hours to start with I can't wait

Popping out now as I don't own
A pair of black trousers !!! Need some xxx

Aw good luck tomorrow honey hope it goes well for you :)

Have fun shopping as well x x x

It is a toughy getting back on plan your not alone on that one..hehe.. Glad your back to it chick, oooo congrats on your new job tommorow xXx

Thankyou ladies feels good to be back on plan!!!

Just hope for a biggy this week to take me into the 13's ( again ) felt good for the short period lol

19 lbs In 5 weeks ? You think that's achievable

oO~SaDiA~Oo said:
Thats' more than enough time to shift 19lbs on this plan xx

I hope so first ones always a biggy was just thinking that takes me to 13 stone if I achieve that before I go away :)

oO~SaDiA~Oo said:
Im sure ul smash that goal and extra :) x

I hope I make it :) Thankyou

You can do it hun

Oo exciting new job :) Xx

RebekahR said:
You can do it hun

Oo exciting new job :) Xx

Thanks !!!
day one just about over have a bar left going to have it after a nice bath :)

Belly has been rumbling like mad today hehe
Oh wellll day 2 al kick your arse too !!!

Deezer said:
Good luck hunni.... we're all with you!!! X

Thanks Dee !!!

Hows the job going?? Thinking your gonna do fab on the diet honey keep strong and drink plenty x x x

Hope all's good in camp Munchbunch! x

Trueleame said:
Hows the job going?? Thinking your gonna do fab on the diet honey keep strong and drink plenty x x x

Was ok totally out of my comfort zone for a while but I will get used to it :) first day done at work !!!

Day2 of s&s just necked 2 shakes together first thing I had all day ..... Feeling lil tired feel a headache coming on but have my water here

Hope your ok too x

Shivie said:
Hope all's good in camp Munchbunch! x

All is good I'm still aboard the ship :) he

How's you. Z

I'm ok thanks honey still having issues with back pain but that's not gonna go over night. I'm glad ur first days gone well :) least the worst bits over with....I always hated first days lol.

Glad to hear day 2 done :) a couple more and ketosis will help out x x x

Trueleame said:
I'm ok thanks honey still having issues with back pain but that's not gonna go over night. I'm glad ur first days gone well :) least the worst bits over with....I always hated first days lol.

Glad to hear day 2 done :) a couple more and ketosis will help out x x x

Awww hey you hope the back feels a little better !!

I'm getting through it say 3 whoooo absolutely dieing to get on the scales lol but I won't ?

Off to work soon until tea time armed with my coke zero and water !! Have a good one catch ya later xxxx

All is good I'm still aboard the ship :) he

How's you. Z

Aye aye cap'n! I'm grand thanks, day 35 today woohoo! Hoping for 2-3lbs off on my 5th weigh-in tomorrow
but it's been totm up until yesterday so any loss will be a good loss!
Hoping to reach my 10st7lb goal by Sat week for hols but as close as possible will do for me!
Hoping to stay fairly much on plan for hols...with the odd bevvie and treat thrown in!

Have a great 3rd day hun, once the magic 3 are out of the way you'll be on a roll x

Back