Munchbunch's diary !

Ohhhhh get you !! You do like your holidays lol I'm finding it hard trying to get information and advice so I might start Monday should I get everything i need x
I might start Monday with you :). I miss food. I just downloaded the book onto my kindle. Had a quick shift through it. So basically first 2 weeks is 500 cals on the down days and it says you can eat what you like on the up days, tho I would plan not to go over 2000 on the up days (even that's scarily loads). The down days on the first 2 weeks has to be shakes. So 4 slim and save shakes is roughly 520 depending on flavours x

I might start Monday with you :). I miss food. I just downloaded the book onto my kindle. Had a quick shift through it. So basically first 2 weeks is 500 cals on the down days and it says you can eat what you like on the up days, tho I would plan not to go over 2000 on the up days (even that's scarily loads). The down days on the first 2 weeks has to be shakes. So 4 slim and save shakes is roughly 520 depending on flavours x

Sounds like a plan Marie I have the book on my iphone too , it's showing over 400 pages !!

There doesn't seem to be many replies over there In that section of the forum so I'm not sure about the " support " side of things :0/ which is worrying !
Def starting Monday with a down day !!

My down days being Monday Wednesday Friday Sunday will be my In between day and every week will continue to weigh on a Monday as I am now .....

Sounds like a plan Marie I have the book on my iphone too , it's showing over 400 pages !! There doesn't seem to be many replies over there In that section of the forum so I'm not sure about the " support " side of things :0/ which is worrying ! Def starting Monday with a down day !! My down days being Monday Wednesday Friday Sunday will be my In between day and every week will continue to weigh on a Monday as I am now .....

Let's do it cause I'm so close to throwing in the towel. I have this mini break coming up then Christmas, then weeks hol in jan then another mini break in feb so would be on-off-on-off. Judd seems more sustainable longer term. We can only try it.
Yeah it does seem a v v quiet forum :(. Not good for us chatty girls :(

Ah you'll just have to keep going on this thread and chat away about how you're getting on! I, for one, would love to hear how you're getting on and what the diets all about! So feel free to ramble on here!! Xx

Aw Sammy we couldn't leave you. I'd miss your positivity too much. It's what's kept me going at times. Youl have to keep posting after your at goal. Which will be soon :) x

I agree we couldn't leave you Sammy !! I will defiantly be about sticking my nose in :) Marie I agree does seem rather quite . I did speak in 2 sections and didn't get much back maybe it's cause we are newbies ....... I hate to say things like that but sometimes it is like that

I now have a night out in November got bonfire night as well with kids and family !

I'm sure the losses won't be as huge as s&s but I'm happy with the lower ones being that I want an extra stone off up to Xmas should be achievable

I've been big for so many years so long as the scales are going down il be happy. I've so much more to loose - 5 stones - I need something I can sustain. We know we can do the down days. It will be hard not having the appetite suppressant of ketosis but we know wel be eating the very next day :). Seems to just be a v quite forum :( x

I've been big for so many years so long as the scales are going down il be happy. I've so much more to loose - 5 stones - I need something I can sustain. We know we can do the down days. It will be hard not having the appetite suppressant of ketosis but we know wel be eating the very next day :). Seems to just be a v quite forum :( x[/QUOTE

I absolutely agree seems that we definitely can handle the down days especially when you know you can something the next day

The busiest bit seems to be the diaries in there so maybe when we start , posting mayb we shall get more reaponse I don't know

Aww shucks guys! (*blush*).

I think it looks like a really good diet and although you'll feel hungry on your down days just remember you can eat the very next day. I'm sure the evil craving fairy won't pop up either as you'll be able to have anything you want the next day!

I'm really interested to see how it works out. I'm doing s+s til Nov 21st then have a night out on 22nd but that will be my 12th week, so apart from my night out I'll follow the refeed week and then think I'll do Juddd or 5:2 from beginning of December either til Christmas or til target. I've got nights out on 13th Dec and 14th Dec as well as a girly eve to be arranged, plus crimbo. So think it'll be better to take it slow through December and work my down days around my social life!!! If I do any damage I might pop back on s+s in the new year but it's hard to get back into it so will see!!

At least you two have each other doing the same diet to spur each other on!!!

Super dress and holidays - good motivators!!! Xx

Awww that's great Sammy !! Yeh I'm intrigued does it actually work we will find out :)
We all have so many nights out planned and Xmas is most defiantly a challenge when on plan!

I'm giving it a go and will see how it plans out

Anyways

I'm waiting until Midnight ( payday ) lol and I'm booking a break for Easter half term at a
lodge / cabin near York with hot tub etc :)

Kids will love it yayy!!

Wow that sounds amazing!!! And a lovely treat too!!
I remember once being stuck at a petrol station waiting for the midnight pay day as my car had run out of gas and I was stranded!! Lol, typically it didn't actually go into my bank until 2am! Ha ha those were the days. Young and skint and stupid!

Wow that sounds amazing!!! And a lovely treat too!! I remember once being stuck at a petrol station waiting for the midnight pay day as my car had run out of gas and I was stranded!! Lol, typically it didn't actually go into my bank until 2am! Ha ha those were the days. Young and skint and stupid!

That sounds like me now... Except not quite as young any more!!!

I wouldn't consider myself young lol I turned 30 this year ! I suppose your As old as you feel ...... I feel bloody OLD !! Young stupid and skint sounds like heaven Sammy !! Wish I was defiantly the skint is there lol

2am havnt seen that time out for years lol :)

However I am younger than I thought... It's my birthday next week and someone asked how old I was going to be, I said 33 then realised it was actually 32... Bonus!!

However I am younger than I thought... It's my birthday next week and someone asked how old I was going to be, I said 33 then realised it was actually 32... Bonus!!

I sometimes forget how old I am too lol :)

Where's Marie ladies ?

Anyone spoke or seen any posts ..... X

I'm sure she'll be back! You excited about starting Juddd? Xx

I'm sure she'll be back! You excited about starting Juddd? Xx

I am it's just as said before there doesn't seem to be much conversation of few replies to anything asked .

Seems to be very quite o_O support will not be the same I don't think :0/

Back