Munchbunch's diary !

I agree. I too will come back to a VLCD, probably slim and save because it's the only thing that's worked for me. It's the on/off/on/off over the next few months but think il be back in feb to give it a good run with no interruptions. Going to try weight watchers just now I think. Il be looking in on you and cheering you on with Judd. Good luck x

I agree. I too will come back to a VLCD, probably slim and save because it's the only thing that's worked for me. It's the on/off/on/off over the next few months but think il be back in feb to give it a good run with no interruptions. Going to try weight watchers just now I think. Il be looking in on you and cheering you on with Judd. Good luck x

Yeh will have to keep us posted Marie !!

Let me know how your getting on .......
I am trying to find the average losses with judd but so far I'm not coming up with much :0/

Who knows give it a bash might even find myself back here lol x

Do come back!! :(

I'm sure il definately be back at some point Sammy. Tho your going to be at goal v v soon. Hope youl still follow our progress x

I'm sure il definately be back at some point Sammy. Tho your going to be at goal v v soon. Hope youl still follow our progress x

I know she's that close I can smell it lol

Will jel Sammy !! Xx :)

Feels like a long way off!! I'm sure I'll always be on here as I'm bound to go up and down and learn how to maintain.
I'm hoping to be at goal by February, but I know December will throw me off so might have to crack back on s+s in January. I dunno.

Even though I had my dinner today at 4...(yep I honestly couldn't wait!! Hunger hunger!)..... I thought I'd have caved by now but luckily even though I'm hungry I've managed to resist!
I've still got a hot shake to have so will get going on that-I can't last til my usual 9.30!
Am going for it now!!

Did 3 minutes on the exercise bike just to get it on the right settings etc - was a clothes hanger for 2 years! Was funny because the first 30 seconds I was like, yeah yeah easy peasy, then up to the first minute I was feeling ok. Then my legs started to feel heavy but my hubby was watching me so I had to carry on and pretend it was all ok, after the second minute I was proper panting! Crikey how unfit!! Luckily he left so I got off. 5 minutes doesn't sound like much but I'm thinking it's going to be quite a challenge this week!!

Early night me thinks to stop me going on a food hunt! I really need my brain to get back in the zone.

Good luck on ww Marie and good luck on Juddd munchbunch. Bet you feel excited starting something new. Xx

Lol Sammy that's so funny my treadmill has been the same with the clothes all over it lol

Iv literally this week sorted everything and I will be going on Tuesday after work !! Can't wait :)

I'm sure we will all be about here I think that's key when ever I'm not on here I'm not doing well so regardless of how well I'm still coming on !!

Enjoy your days tomorrow .
Will check in then ;)

I'm the same. Will still be around.

Too funny your husband watching you on the bike. It won't be that your unfit. It's exercising on a VLCD. My 2nd week on cambridge I went to spin. I'd been going for months but was first time going since starting a VLCD. After 5 minutes I thought I was going to die. Right there in the class :0. I'm actually looking forward to being able to exercise again x

I'm the same. Will still be around. Too funny your husband watching you on the bike. It won't be that your unfit. It's exercising on a VLCD. My 2nd week on cambridge I went to spin. I'd been going for months but was first time going since starting a VLCD. After 5 minutes I thought I was going to die. Right there in the class :0. I'm actually looking forward to being able to exercise again x

It was the Yorkshire marathon today in York... I have a feeling of sheer dread now because I'm signed up and paid for next years!! My friend did it today and she's much smaller than me and she said it was awful and never again! Great.. Lol

As for general exercise I plan to get back to swimming this week :)

I'm the same. Will still be around. Too funny your husband watching you on the bike. It won't be that your unfit. It's exercising on a VLCD. My 2nd week on cambridge I went to spin. I'd been going for months but was first time going since starting a VLCD. After 5 minutes I thought I was going to die. Right there in the class :0. I'm actually looking forward to being able to exercise again x

Me too !! Can't wait :)

I always drank loads more water on previous stints of vlcd when exercising x

It was the Yorkshire marathon today in York... I have a feeling of sheer dread now because I'm signed up and paid for next years!! My friend did it today and she's much smaller than me and she said it was awful and never again! Great.. Lol As for general exercise I plan to get back to swimming this week :)

Wow go you!! That's a brilliant thing to aim for xx

I'm sure a big part of it was me being unfit but I'll be sure to call my hubby tomorrow and tell him it's because of the vlcd!! I'd better have built up my minutes by next weekend as no doubt he'll be checking up on me again when he's home!! Ha ha xx

It was the Yorkshire marathon today in York... I have a feeling of sheer dread now because I'm signed up and paid for next years!! My friend did it today and she's much smaller than me and she said it was awful and never again! Great.. Lol As for general exercise I plan to get back to swimming this week :)

Well done you. You've a year to train so you'll do grand. I did the moonwalk a few years ago. Another time I thought death was near. I didn't do any training whats so ever tho. We started well, enjoyed the build up, were planning our bras for the following year etc. Then about 3 miles into it, we were turning on each other, giving it - who's ------- idea was this? Haha. On reflection a bit of training was in order. I was off work days cause I literally could not walk.

Are you doing it for a charity?x

Oh Marie, I'm sorry but that did make me chuckle!! At least you did it though!! :)

Well done you. You've a year to train so you'll do grand. I did the moonwalk a few years ago. Another time I thought death was near. I didn't do any training whats so ever tho. We started well, enjoyed the build up, were planning our bras for the following year etc. Then about 3 miles into it, we were turning on each other, giving it - who's ------- idea was this? Haha. On reflection a bit of training was in order. I was off work days cause I literally could not walk. Are you doing it for a charity?x

Yeah but undecided who.. 2 charities I think, cancer research because my dad died of cancer and Alzheimer's society because I deal with the effects every day at work...

I've got new trainers for my birthday... Made from continental tyres!?? So going to start walking over the next few weeks then hopefully use the c25k app in the new year and build up.. Got 3 10k's booked over the summer... I must be mad!!!

Yeah but undecided who.. 2 charities I think, cancer research because my dad died of cancer and Alzheimer's society because I deal with the effects every day at work... I've got new trainers for my birthday... Made from continental tyres!?? So going to start walking over the next few weeks then hopefully use the c25k app in the new year and build up.. Got 3 10k's booked over the summer... I must be mad!!![/QUOTE

I'd love to get the running bug. I just can't seem to run. Even when I was fairy fit I couldn't run. I thought my shins were on fire and my chest was going to explode.
Those are very deserving charities. Youl have to set up a giving page for us to donate.
Trainers from tyres! I'm intrigued. I've downloaded the c25k app but I need something even easier :)

Wow Marie fairy fit? Bet that's magic!! :) chuckle chuckle.

2 very good charities. My father passed away last Christmas from the evil cancer so I am always looking for ways to raise money for a very deserving charity. (Usually it's cake sales!).

Xx

You two are a right pair !! Made me laugh !! :) So my first day i feel iv even ok defiantly within the calories ..... Feel ok working tomorrow so up day it is defiantly won't be 2000 calories though blimey !! Sooo toady I went to next to try some tops on Whilst there I had a bit of a wobble I don't know why tbh I tried on 5 jumpers and every one I said I didn't like how they looked on o_O go figure !!
I did take a photo which now I'm glad I did because what I see In the picture isn't that bad what I saw in the mirror I didn't like !!whats that all about ??!!

Is it just me or does anyone else see someone bigger in the mirror ?

When I get to target will it ever be enough or will I always see the old me .. Despite my partner saying I looked nice it for lovely I just didn't see that :(

Iv attached the pic and chopped my head off see what your opinions are ......... Whole thing has left me baffled !!

image-3344010724.jpg

Back