Munchbunch's diary !

Mmm I'm thinking I might have to try them on next week and see if they as good on. If my eBay stuff goes even higher they might end up being freeeeeee!! ;) (Mind you some of the stuff I'm selling is for hubby so he might have a thing or two to say about it!!) Xx

I'm sure he won't mind ?:)

Hi munchbunch,

How's the Judd going? I just cannot get into weight watchers. It's a great diet I just don't think I can be trusted around food. Off on my mini break next Monday and was planning on starting back on slim and save next sat. Then I weighted myself - 17.5 and a half. That's 7 and a half on since stopping slim and save. So I'm going to try and get back on it today. I know il be dreadfully bad in Spain but no point making it worse by scoffing this week. Think I might start a diary to make me accountable x

Hi munchbunch, How's the Judd going? I just cannot get into weight watchers. It's a great diet I just don't think I can be trusted around food. Off on my mini break next Monday and was planning on starting back on slim and save next sat. Then I weighted myself - 17.5 and a half. That's 7 and a half on since stopping slim and save. So I'm going to try and get back on it today. I know il be dreadfully bad in Spain but no point making it worse by scoffing this week. Think I might start a diary to make me accountable x

Judd isn't going Marie lol

I too just have lost sight of the goal !
I obviously can't e trusted either

I did weigh myself and have put 2 lb on since last Monday probably because I drank my own body weight in alcohol and ate crap all weekend !
I'm not helping myself at all .

So today I intend to do a down day .......
And try again was doing so well too .
That dress has to bloody fit better for December 21st .

I will be so disappointed in myself if it doesn't
I can make it happen !!!!

Ohh I was reading another thread and your off to spain :) good times x

Judd isn't going Marie lol I too just have lost sight of the goal ! I obviously can't e trusted either I did weigh myself and have put 2 lb on since last Monday probably because I drank my own body weight in alcohol and ate crap all weekend ! I'm not helping myself at all . So today I intend to do a down day ....... And try again was doing so well too . That dress has to bloody fit better for December 21st . I will be so disappointed in myself if it doesn't I can make it happen !!!! Ohh I was reading another thread and your off to spain :) good times x

2lbs is nothing. Youl probably loose that today on your down day. It's hard adjusting after a VLCD but you can do it.
Loads if time til dec 21. The dress will be hanging off you.
Spain next mon. Just for 5 days. I'm back to slim and save til I go and right back on it when I get back x

It'll definitely come off quick don't worry!!
Stay focused. Repeat after me: dress dress dress dress dress dress dress :)

Thanks ladies !!

I hope so , I go to York on the 17th Nov I'm thinking i May come back for the few weeks upto going I'm not sure yet ! See how I get on up until then !

Dress dress dress !?

Did we try the boots on Sammy ?

Not yet!! I haven't been in town yet but going in on Wednesday with my shoe expert bestie who will help me decide I'm sure!! ;)
eBay stuff has hit £100!!! So now they are free!..... If I like them on!! Xx

Free now that's what I'm taking about :)

I know - I bet they look rubbish on now! Ha ha xx

Another day , Another 3 mile on treadmill .

Yesterday 35 minutes
Today 33 minutes :)

Hey that's an improvement .......

In a zone ladies in a zone !!!

Woo well done you!!! Definitely in the zone! In the dress zone!! Xx

Woo well done you!!! Definitely in the zone! In the dress zone!! Xx

The dress is going to fit !!

I'm going to continue 3 miles every day :)

Feeling so pleased with myself xx

And so you should be!! That's really great!! You'll be getting quicker and quicker!! Xx

And so you should be!! That's really great!! You'll be getting quicker and quicker!! Xx

I hope so !!

I love the exercise especially the treadmill when I'm into it I really enjoy it ! Still consuming loads of water as well weirdly I love the stuff :)

That's so good! I've not done my bike AGAIN! Eeek so that's 20 minutes plus tomorrow's 5 to do!
I did however make a pancake from the porridge pack! Was yummy. I crushed sweeteners and put a little bit of the lemon flavouring in to sweeten and give it a wow taste!! Was nice! Plus I have the wafers to try too!!
Still a little confused on them. Can work out if I'm supposed to have them as a 'meal' or what?!!

Xx

That's so good! I've not done my bike AGAIN! Eeek so that's 20 minutes plus tomorrow's 5 to do! I did however make a pancake from the porridge pack! Was yummy. I crushed sweeteners and put a little bit of the lemon flavouring in to sweeten and give it a wow taste!! Was nice! Plus I have the wafers to try too!! Still a little confused on them. Can work out if I'm supposed to have them as a 'meal' or what?!! Xx

Just posted on your other thread as well lol
Pancake sounds yumy never had tried that I'd made my sweet porridge into a biscuit before using bits of my bar as choccy chips nom !!

Wafers are a snack , tbh I had all my packs
2 shakes 1 bar and protein and possibly 1 wafer not all the time but one wafer and a coze zero of an evening when everyone in my house is snacking especially weekends they were a real treat ! I found them very satisfying. :)

Right so after much thought I am coming back to s&s after my weekend away on the 17th ! Judd is great but personally it will be great for maintenance as I seem to sts which is great !

So for me the loss isn't there right now I'm enjoying it don't get me wrong but I do want the loose the extra stone !!
So right now bit of judding and exercise see where I am when I start back ! Defiantly keeping a very close eye on the scales :) I will still be around !!!!

Hope your all doing well xxx

Back