Munchbunch's diary !

Welcome back. We missed you xx

Thanks Marie ! I took a picture and compared it to an older one ..... Shocker lol

image-1402715120.jpg

Yay well done!!! And it's great to have you back! Hop on the bus!! Xx

Thanks ladies !!

Think I should take that as a compliment Sammy lol !! Hope you ladies are doing well !! X

So It's Friday I'm feeling pretty good .

Although not on any particular plan I'm exercising and weighing between 13.2 and 13.4 which I'm happy with at the moment .

More importantly the dress looks better on I feel not sure if it's the exercise or what but it feels much better .Still looking to get the extra stone off after next weekend away

Hope your all keeping well x

We'll done hun, that's really good that you're finding a way which works for you.
Great news about the dress, and most importantly you feel good in it and confident and that's the most important thing.
Xx

Thanks Sammy / Marie

Check you 2 out with the squats as well don't think I'm ready for that yet lol :)

Your both doing great well done xxxx

You could do the squats no problem. Join in next months. Think it might be planks - oouch x

I have no idea what that even means lol

Oh planks - they are, umm actually quite hard to explain! But basically you lie on your front and raise your body up on your toes and forearms and hold the position. Straight legs and back. You increase the hold the more you do it. They look easy... But then again so do squats! Lol!!

How you getting on MB? Xx

Ahhhh well explained yeh I know what you mean didn't realise it was called a plank !
What a strange name .

Marie I didn't ! Lol

I'm doing ok thanks chick !
Been a bit im under the weather of recent don't know what's up with me but generally unwell since last week .... Hoping I pick up though !!

Urgh lol

Oh hun hope you feel better soon. Lots of nasty things floating about this time of year.
I had a few days of feeling yucky and lethargic and sore throat, but luckily it never amounted to anything full blown.

Sending hugs xx

Oh hun hope you feel better soon. Lots of nasty things floating about this time of year. I had a few days of feeling yucky and lethargic and sore throat, but luckily it never amounted to anything full blown. Sending hugs xx

Thanks Sammy

I just don't know how I feel :(
Definitely not myself which is a pain in the backside ...... Defiantly feeling drained so tired and have a constant headache !!

You know when you think
" I'll go to bed and sleep it off "
Then wake up feeling as crap as you did ....

Here's to feeling better ! Fingers crossed

Thanks ladies !!

Will update soon xxx

So I went to the doctors today and I have food poisoning ! Great just what I wanted NOT !!?

I hope you feel better soon! After my ever so upset poorly tummy last week I can sympathise!

Back