Munchbunch's diary !

Hope so Marie !!

So today I doubled up on a shake at 3

Loads of water ( peeing like a racehorse )

Had Linda McCartney vegetarian sausages tonight for a change .

Taking my bar and a wafer to work with some coke zero and plenty of water again xxx

Good luck on night shift. Can't wait for day 3 to be over - it's not been terrible but im still wishing time & my weight away til Christmas!

Thanks Marie

Thanks pheonyx

I'm also wishing my time and weight away !!!

Into the 12 stone bracket for my night out

Dress dress dress :)

Ah night shifts suck when you feel cold and yucky! I hope it goes quick for you xx

Morning ladies !!

Survived my first night shift .....yayy !!

Ate 2 wafers though ...... Better than going the chippy on the corner !!

Have a good day x

Wafers are much better than the chippy, well done on surviving your first night shift xx

Thanks ladies !!! How are we all doing ??

Just had a double shake

Loads of water today / coke zero

Cooking a haddock fish cake with cheese in the middle tonight yum !! Can't wait to try it they are only the frozen ones but I won't be having wafer tonight because of this ?

Will have my bar later on either on route to work or at work !!! Xxx

I'm doing great thank you, nearing the end of my 4th week of being 100% S&S so I'm quite chuffed with myself x

I'm doing great thank you, nearing the end of my 4th week of being 100% S&S so I'm quite chuffed with myself x

That's fab !!

How much have you lost in that time if you don't mind me asking ?

I weigh in tomorrow but in 3 weeks I lost 15lbs so in 4 weeks it will be about 17 or 18 I imagine x

I weigh in tomorrow but in 3 weeks I lost 15lbs so in 4 weeks it will be about 17 or 18 I imagine x

That's excellent !!!

I'd be very pleased with that :)

I'm on for 4 weeks hoping to loose a stone
so can't see my mummy tummy as much in my dress !! After Xmas I'm sure I will be back go achieve my ultimate goal xxx

That's a great weight loss, I'd love to lose that much by Christmas!

Still here, still on track :)

im preparing myself for tomorrow - traditionally I struggle on day 5, and Friday also tends to be a day of overindulgence - it's historically my cheat day - doughnuts at work every Friday, then either out for dinner or a v rich dinner with pud cooked for me. But not tomorrow!

Wishing you a successful day tomorrow :)

That's a great weight loss, I'd love to lose that much by Christmas! Still here, still on track :) im preparing myself for tomorrow - traditionally I struggle on day 5, and Friday also tends to be a day of overindulgence - it's historically my cheat day - doughnuts at work every Friday, then either out for dinner or a v rich dinner with pud cooked for me. But not tomorrow! Wishing you a successful day tomorrow :)

Your doing great !!

Stay away from the doughnuts mrs

Day 5 I'm still here .... I think it's flown here's to the next few weeks being the same !!!!!!

Day 3 is my worst day I'm over that now but the weekend is upon us !

So tonight I'm taking the kids skating with friends and I have to pick up pizza for tomorrow night not that I will be indulging of course .

Tomorrow we have family visiting and a sleep over here !! Oh the joys

Kill me kill me now lol

Well, survived the dreaded day 5! Completely avoided the staff room when doughnuts were about!

it has flown by, and as much as I hate to wish time away, I'm with you in the next few weeks...I'd like to blink and them be over!

good luck with the family and thanks for your support! Never would have made it this far without minimins and the lovely people here!

Good luck avoiding the pizza!! You can do it. Xx

Well, survived the dreaded day 5! Completely avoided the staff room when doughnuts were about! it has flown by, and as much as I hate to wish time away, I'm with you in the next few weeks...I'd like to blink and them be over! good luck with the family and thanks for your support! Never would have made it this far without minimins and the lovely people here!

It's great you made it though !!! Well done we will get there :) xxx

Thanks Marie

Well today fine
Tonight ..... Skating

Girls had a fabulous time they had cheesy chips!!
I mean how inconsiderate is that lol

I'm laughing but haven't been able to get the thought out of my head all night !! Not hungry
At all it's more that I want it . Anyway I didn't eat anything rather pleased with myself

So today

Doubled up on a shake
Loads of water
Linda McCartney veggi sausage
Praline bar
Coke zero

Done !!

Don't know how I managed to stay up off to bed night ladies ........

Back