Munchbunch's diary !

That's brilliant. I had a load of temptations last night but so glad I didn't give in now.

Me too !!!

Now to tackle getting through today

Well done on resisting the cheesy chips xx

Well done on resisting the cheesy chips xx

Aww tar :)

So iv kept myself busy sorting Xmas tree and lights with the kids !!! Before I knew it it's nearly 5pm and just have my shake I doubled up again .

So today double shake

oxo shaker chicken tonight

Will have my bar and a coke zero later on

Loads of water again not hungry today at all at the stage where your having to remind yourself to have the packs is good v !!

I could murder a Bacardi breezer though with being so busy ...... That would be my usual Saturday night junk food loads and loads of sugary alcohol drinks !!!!!

Here's to a water instead :0/

Chin chin on the water!! It's all worth it in the end!! :)

Xx

Glad to hear you're doing so well. I'm finding today tough, but still hanging on in there :)

There are so many temptations aren't there !

Although I'm not physically hungry it's my brain telling me I need the things I don't really need !!!

It's so hard. I've just made hubby's advent calendar and had bits left over! Grr. Knowing I can't trust myself I quickly unwrapped a couple of the others and chucked these extra ones in too. So some days during December he'll be very lucky!! Xx

Yeah he used to be a bit bah humbug about Christmas but he's a changed man now with all the extra little bits I do to make it exciting for him!! ;)
Xx

I should hope so ;)

Aww that's so sweet about the advent calendar for hubby. You sound very focused which is great xx

Fab job Sammy !! Ermm where is my advent calendar !! (Stamps feet )

Your all doing so well ladies let's keep it going

Are we all still 100% ??

Weigh day tomorrow excited much

I'm 100% and will be up to and including 24th Dec. Only having Xmas day off then back on again 100% x

I'm 100% and will be up to and including 24th Dec. Only having Xmas day off then back on again 100% x

Blimey your hardcore !!

If I have any more days off I wont go back on x

Yep yep 3 days in. :)

Good luck for weigh in Xx

Back