Munkypooh- I don't NEED to be a size 10 really....

well done on starting afresh hon :D

and the ww scales just weigh differently to yours. it doesn't mean yours are wrong. mine are far kinder to me than my cdc's and they are the same make!!

all we can do is keep plugging on, ha. good luck with ww :D

abz xx

Thanks Abz :)

Going and starting something new has made be feel much more positive :)
(which is good as I've been a bit of a whingy tool lately!)

Well I'm just finishing day 2. Still feeling happy about things :)

I'm keeping to my plan of working my daily food out minus 4 points, so then I can use them for extras if I still feel hungry, or save them if I don't. :)

Well......I've stuck to my points all week, it's my weigh in tonight....and my scales at home say I've gained at least 2 lbs :(

I know I wasn't really eating enough for the week before WW but I think I must have really buggered my metabolism if I can gain 2lbs in a week following WW properly :(

I don't feel like going to the WI now, as I'm sure no-one will believe I've genuinely followed the plan and actually gained :(

honey. it will all be water. go and get weighed. the ww scales may give you a different result. your body will be getting used to the plan.

how much water are you drinking? and are you weighing everything? portion sizes?

which plan are you doing? core or points?

go and get weighed and get motivated by the meeting honey. you've done fabulously. there is a post somewhere about success being sticking to your guns, holding out, doing what is right and healthy and not what the scales say, and i hold to that.

you have done brilliantly to stick with it. your metabolism will catch up with you if you keep going. it is not some creature that gets damaged. it changes daily.

hugs.

abz xx

I'm such a whinge-bag!!! :eek:

I'd kind of accepted that I wouldn't lose much or STS this week as I adjusted.....but I wasn't expecting a gain :wave_cry:

I will go to the WI.......do you think anyone would mind if I just wear a pair of paper knickers to get weighed? :8855:

Ah well......I'll see how it goes :rolleyes:

On the plan side of things....I'm on points, 20 a day.
I've checked my portion sizes and kept within the points....I saved up points for the weekend, so had 16/17 a day during the week, then 26 on Sat and Sun....still have 2.5 points saved!

Bah Humbug!!!!!! :23:

I'm gonna go drink a load of water incase it's water retention......see if that helps.......:7834::scale:

I think I'm getting a smilies addiction......

do you think anyone would mind if I just wear a pair of paper knickers to get weighed? :8855:

quote]

Exactly how I felt when moving from nude morning weighing to night time clothed weighing....

Make sure you are taking in at least 2ltrs water each day to stop that old dreaded retention happening particularly if you were drinking a lot before.

Good luck tonight

LRO xx

I've drunk 4 pints of water in the last-minute hope of banishing water retention.....and am now searching for the lightest possible outfit!!! Oh the shame!!! :hide:

After all my whittering, and gaining another 2lbs (according to home scales) by drinking loads of water...........

My offical weigh in was -1.5lbs!

Woo Hoo!! :D

Well done hun and STOP weighing at home. It could have put you off going to your weigh in and triggered a fed up binge x

You are quite right :eek:

The scales need putting in the loft!!!!

Well done MP, all that worring for no reason. Hope I to have a lost next week after coming off of a vlcd.

Good luck for your weigh in Keisha :)
Coming from a vlcd you won't gain any actual fat, but might have a bit of water/glycogen throwing a spanner in the works just for the first weigh in....

Looks like we've about the same amount to goal :)

Back