Munkypooh- I don't NEED to be a size 10 really....

Congratulations on the loss - you are doing so well

I've had a bit of a 'bleargh' week....not done especially badly, but don't feel like I've pushed myself to do well. Not saved any points, or worked off any activity points. It's also my TOTM so I think I'm in line for a STS or a small gain tomorrow as I used all my pot luck on last week's -3.5!!!
I will deffo be exercising more this coming week though as I've promised to match yummymummy's 2.5 hours of exercise :) Will try to meet the challenge :)

Nope, I have mine at about 7:30 - 8pm, just when I'm good and heavy!!

ha. tell me about it. i always stave off my last cd pack of the day until after my wi in the evening and i could kill for it by the time i get home :D

I've decided to try and stop eating after about 8pm at night too, so I HAVE to eat before I go to get weighed.....

well at least your weight loss will be consistent honey. just try not to have a mega stodgy meal before you go :)

It can't be any worse than when I decided I had water-retention and downed 4 litres of water before my first weigh in!!! I had to leave the weigh-in queue twice to go to the loo!!

hee hee. you nincompoop :p i do that, but the day before weigh in, hee. i always try to stop drinking about two hours before i go to get chance to wee properly :)

I don't know what you mean!!?? :drool::crazy::psiholog:

hee :D

i was just thinking about us all calculating how to be lightest so that a stupid machine could tell us we were successful *sigh*... only crazy people would... strange how there are millions of us isn't it?

abz xx

I will be shaving my legs before I go to make myself lighter........
May also cut my nails........hmm...... I could clean out my ears with cotton buds??

Back