MUSCLE CRAMPS

suzie1011

hello

I'm on day 2 of the TS diet, and although today I feel ok and not overly hungry, I am suffering terribly with muscle cramps especially in my calf muscles.

Normally I would eat a banana and drink some water, I am drinking water steadily through the day, and the cramps seem to be getting stronger as the evening wears on

Anyone else noticing this? or does anyone have any ideas to try and help ease them at all?

Not sure if this is just going to be a one off, or if it will continue

huwiesmummy said:
You get more then enough potassium for cramps you may need water and salt. I have never got cramps on.this diet but totm ones. Hopefully it sorts out soon.

It's a common feature of very low calories diets. Try adding a bit of salt to the sops, it often helps.

And as always drinking more water.

GSQ.

huwiesmummy said:
Hehe didn't know it was common but yeah salt! I use the marigolds vegan low salt broth must do the trick!

Of course I meant soup not sop! But if the cap fits .......

haha thanks xxx I'm not on soups though, just shakes and bars! maybe I need to get some bouillion and just have the odd drink of it to rectify this problem. Legs feel ok today so far, just a bit heavy ..

bouillon all the way! :)

thank you xxx I think its my body getting used to this routine! will pass i'm sure

Back