Muscle Loss

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by itbestuk, 17 February 2014 Social URL.

1. itbestuk

itbestuk Member

Hi All,

This my 7th week on SS and in total I have lost 3 stone, which is great and I feel and look so much better!

I have a set of 'Tanita Body Composition Scales' when reviewing the results from the start of the diet on 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Jan 14, I can see that I have lost 1 stone of muscle, which strikes me as a lot.

I'm now trying to work my way up the steps, even though staying on SS would be very easy and straightforward. However I hope to see my fat to continue to fall but my muscle levels to maintain or potential increase, with exercise.

Has anyone else experienced such a drop in muscle mass in the later stage of this diet?

For clarification I started at 17 Stone and I'm now 14Stone, Male, 5.11, 37yrs

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.