Mushroom ideas pls!

missgalaxy

Yummy Mummy! xx
I have a big carton of mushrooms to use up - any ideas? Ive looked through the recipie forum but can only find mushroom sauce or soup (yuck!!)

Ive had garlic mushrooms before but if anyone has any new, fresh ideas I would be gratefull! xx

I love mushrooms!

Ok, how about mushrooms on toast - delicious!
Mushroom soup
Mushrooms in chilli, bolognese etc.
Mushroom and courgette SW quiche
Mushroom pate

Don't have all the recipes to hand, but have a looky in the recipes section too hun xxx

Mushroom risotto
Mixed mushroom pasta bake
Potato and mushroom curry
Quiche
Mushroom stroganoff

I've just done a search on mushroom in the recipe forum and it came up with loads of different recipes so perhaps have another look

I love sliced fried mushrooms on toast with a fried egg, or mushroom risotto is gorgeous with some parmesan as your hexa.

Risotto, defo. Add some peas, garlic and parsley and a HEXa of parmesan on the top at the end- delicious!

how about adding them to a SW Quiche!

Beat together 3 eggs and a tub of fat free cottage cheese, add the mushrooms and cook for 30 mins on 200 degrees! optional, add 42 of low low cheese as a HEA topping to it!

yummy! x

I have a thread on the recipes section for creamy garlic mushrooms, they were delicious!

I had them last night for dinner. Just fried a few up and added them to my cooked pasta and it was so nice. Didn't need any sauce as there was juice coming out from the mushrooms.

Thank you all guys, some FANTASTIC ideas!!! I musnt be using the search box right because none of these ideas came up! Me and computers dont mix lol!!! xx

Back