Mushroom soup

Niennor

Hi all, need some help, I absolutely detest the mushroom soup and was wandering if anyone had some tips on how to make it taste better.

Luckily it's the only product I don't like as all the others have been rather good on my taste buds, especially the tomato soup!!!

I've got five more of these mushroom soups and I don't really want to throw them away, I was also going to order another bumper pack as I like the variety of shakes soups and bars but cannot cope with another seven of these *******!!!!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

:)

Hiya,

I got the same with the mushroom soup so what i did was mix half and half with the Thai chicken added a small amount of sweetner to make like a korma taste and i loved it and managed to get the olast few packs of mushroom down no problem

:)

maybe try lots of pepper and some herbs?xx

try adding some marigold boullion to it (low salt) maybe salt pepper and a bit of garlic granules? i add paprika to mine and it helps :)

Be careful with adding salt to things.....Salt can make you retain water!

Dont want to hijack the thread but... can anyone tell Me what the tomato and basil soup is like? thanks

Dont want to hijack the thread but... can anyone tell Me what the tomato and basil soup is like? thanks

i find it tastes like really cheap tomato cup a soup :) but i like them :D

Thanks exanteprincess! Think i will get a few on my next order, quite looking forward to having something hot :) x

Back