Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Mushroom soup

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by PinksW, 20 April 2008 Social URL.

1. PinksW

PinksW Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(5.67%)
    Diet:
    WW
    What does everyone think of the lactose free mushroom soup? I'm looking for new ideas for next weeks food packs. This will be week 3 for me, so will be allowed bars. I thought I would get one of each of those just to see what they were like - any advice gratefully received, as ever.
    Thanks
    Pinks
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JaxieD

JaxieD Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Hi Pinks, I know everyone has their own favourites but the mushroom soup is for me one of the nicer ones along with the oriental chilli;). And defo nicer that the broccoli and cheese - BLEURGH!:sign0137:

4. PinksW

PinksW Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(5.67%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Thanks, Jaxie
    Pinks
    xxxxxxxx

5. shinyhappyperson

shinyhappyperson Silver Member

It's not my favourite, but I do drink it occasionally. Sometimes I add curry powder to give it more of a kick.

6. hotstuff

hotstuff Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Mmm the bars are lovely but you can only have 1 a day. I love all of them. I have them for lunch at work as there is no preparation involved with them.

7. doubledumplings

doubledumplings Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    ive never had the mushroom soup but the bars r nice dont like the carnberry one though i was sick with it its vile but each to there own xx

8. moti17

moti17 is gonna do it!!

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi,
    I occasionally have mushroom soup, it's not bad. I find that if i alternate the soups regularly i don't get fed up with them.
    I HATE the cheese and broccoli one. GROSS OUT!!!
    My fave soup is the Veg
    CharX

9. slimJO40

slimJO40 Member

i quite like the mushroom and the chick and mushroom, i sprinkle a bit of parsley on them to add a bit more taste,not heard of anyone yet that likes the cheese and brocolli

10. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I do ..... like the cheese and brocolli!!!

Mushroom soup is lovely with black peper - or if you are AAM/790/810 etc a few cooked chopped mushroom in it are nice. I also use it as a sauce over plaice or chicken on my 790/810days.

11. clafairy

clafairy Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I really like the broccoli and cheese one! Although I do add a little more water as I find it quite powdery otherwise! But each to their own. I would recommend the chicken and mushroom and the leek and potato. Enjoy

12. Heffa

Heffa Full Member

I like mushroom soup. I've tried every soup and shake even if I didn't like the sound of them.
    I was surprised that some of the ones I really fancied were vile eg. broccolli & cheese.

Your tastes change when you've been on this a while and so i retry some I didn't like first time around. The bars are all nice, but some better than others - Malt Toffee really nice.

I think it's a case of each to their own.
    x

Last edited: 22 April 2008
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.