Mushroom soup

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by PinksW, 20 April 2008 Social URL.

1. PinksW

PinksW Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(5.67%)
    Diet:
    WW
    What does everyone think of the lactose free mushroom soup? I'm looking for new ideas for next weeks food packs. This will be week 3 for me, so will be allowed bars. I thought I would get one of each of those just to see what they were like - any advice gratefully received, as ever.
    Thanks
    Pinks
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JaxieD

JaxieD Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Hi Pinks, I know everyone has their own favourites but the mushroom soup is for me one of the nicer ones along with the oriental chilli;). And defo nicer that the broccoli and cheese - BLEURGH!:sign0137:

4. PinksW

PinksW Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(5.67%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Thanks, Jaxie
    Pinks
    xxxxxxxx

5. shinyhappyperson

shinyhappyperson Silver Member

It's not my favourite, but I do drink it occasionally. Sometimes I add curry powder to give it more of a kick.

6. hotstuff

hotstuff Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Mmm the bars are lovely but you can only have 1 a day. I love all of them. I have them for lunch at work as there is no preparation involved with them.

7. doubledumplings

doubledumplings Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    ive never had the mushroom soup but the bars r nice dont like the carnberry one though i was sick with it its vile but each to there own xx

8. moti17

moti17 is gonna do it!!

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi,
    I occasionally have mushroom soup, it's not bad. I find that if i alternate the soups regularly i don't get fed up with them.
    I HATE the cheese and broccoli one. GROSS OUT!!!
    My fave soup is the Veg
    CharX

9. slimJO40

slimJO40 Member

i quite like the mushroom and the chick and mushroom, i sprinkle a bit of parsley on them to add a bit more taste,not heard of anyone yet that likes the cheese and brocolli

10. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I do ..... like the cheese and brocolli!!!

Mushroom soup is lovely with black peper - or if you are AAM/790/810 etc a few cooked chopped mushroom in it are nice. I also use it as a sauce over plaice or chicken on my 790/810days.

11. clafairy

clafairy Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I really like the broccoli and cheese one! Although I do add a little more water as I find it quite powdery otherwise! But each to their own. I would recommend the chicken and mushroom and the leek and potato. Enjoy

12. Heffa

Heffa Full Member

I like mushroom soup. I've tried every soup and shake even if I didn't like the sound of them.
    I was surprised that some of the ones I really fancied were vile eg. broccolli & cheese.

Your tastes change when you've been on this a while and so i retry some I didn't like first time around. The bars are all nice, but some better than others - Malt Toffee really nice.

I think it's a case of each to their own.
    x

Last edited: 22 April 2008
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.