• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Mushrooms........

i usually only have them in stir frys but when have had them on their own a quick way is put them in a bowl, with a tiny bit of water then nuke them for about a minute and they are lovely (or my taste buds are on the blink - please let me know lol

I fry them in frylight in a frying pan as I would normally do if using normal fat :)

I only really ever have them with a cooked breakfast to get in my superfrees....and as i cook the bacon, tomatoes and sausage on the george foreman i thought to save washing up id chuck them in there....they are amazing!! :)

I chop mine and put them in a bowl with chopped tomatoes and spring onions, garlic or anything else I want with them. I cook them in the microwave, and they taste OK.

I find that there is no need to add fat at all. Just slice them and dry fry them (with a bit of garlic is good). If you have a non-stick pan they tend to "sweat" so you can cook them in their own juices.

For me there is nothing like mushrooms fried properly with oil and I syn the oil. I use about 2 teaspoons and call it 4 syns. I cook onions and garlic with them.......absolutely delicious.

I use the butter frylight, they taste great fried :)