Mushy Pea Curry

I always use Mullers in curry as well I love Korma :) Have yo tried the Vanilla one in it? That can work as well. I once used it by mistake but it was yummy x

Oh yeah, the first time I added yogurt to my curry I added a vanilla activia yogurt - it was sooo nice :drool:

I'd added to much curry powder and needed a way to cool it down, but the only yogurt I had was vanilla flavoured. It was surprisingly nice! :) xx

Just wondering..what do you all have with your mushy pea curry? I'm getting a bit bored of serving it with rice, or SW chips/wedges, and fancy a bit of a change. Looking for a bit of inspiration.

I was thinking of making a "Smash" pizza base, and using the curry as my sauce/topping. Not sure how well that will work out, but I guess it's worth a try.

Any other ideas? xx

Thanks for recommending a coconut muller I must make this tomorrow night, I'm so intrigued to find out what it's like. Think I'll have mine over a nice jacket spud for a change, nom nom xx

Princess_Stevie said:
Just wondering..what do you all have with your mushy pea curry? I'm getting a bit bored of serving it with rice, or SW chips/wedges, and fancy a bit of a change. Looking for a bit of inspiration.

I was thinking of making a "Smash" pizza base, and using the curry as my sauce/topping. Not sure how well that will work out, but I guess it's worth a try.

Any other ideas? xx

Jacket potato or pasta ?
How about thinning some down as soup?

Hi, have heard everyone raving about this but at SW they gave me a recipe without tomatoes, the ones on here seem to include tomatoes.

going to make it today. can anyone reccomend one over the other?

thanks

Ive made it a few times. The mushy peas give a curry consistency rather than just tasting of mushy pead

BOBTHEBLOB said:
Hi, have heard everyone raving about this but at SW they gave me a recipe without tomatoes, the ones on here seem to include tomatoes.

going to make it today. can anyone reccomend one over the other?

thanks

I think it would be rotten without the tomatoes!

Back