Music - Razorlight

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by Brad0053, 16 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Brad0053

Brad0053 Silver Member

I am having a concert ( or gig I believe the kids call it) year, this year. Having already booked up Hyde Park Calling, Battle Abbey and The Police for later this year. I might get a job for NME at this rate..... well perhaps not.

However.............

After seeing Razorlight as a support act to The Who at the Hyde Park Festival last year, I managed to get tickets to see them this Easter Sunday in Earls Court.

I thought they were good last year, but they were so much better this time around. If you get the chance to see them in the future, I recommend them to you. They are a true modern stadium band for both today and years to come I suspect.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs Depp

Mrs Depp Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.53%)
    Diet:
    Was on CD last year, lost 35lbs. I need to lose another 21 but haven't decided which diet to use yet
    "All ma lafe-watchin' Americaaaaaaaa....."

Showing my age now, but I've always wanted to see Bon Jovi:eek: :eek:

*Carol ducks just in case any flying objects of derision come her way!"

4. natayou

natayou a bit different everyday

Diet:
    cambridge
    hey have u seen keane yet....just as good but homegrown;)

nat xx:eek:

5. Brad0053

Brad0053 Silver Member

No I haven't Nat, but quite a few people I know have and all rant about them being very good.

6. natayou

natayou a bit different everyday

Diet:
    cambridge
    who lives in a pineapple under the sea, absorbent and porous and yellow is he:rotflmao:

couldnt resist, i love spongebob xxxxx

my dad calls him squarebob round pants, the kids found that very funny
    xxxxxxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.