Music? Rock: Punk / Metal, etc

Out of all of the times I have seen them - I think Sonisphere was the worst! So prob not the best time to see them for the first time!

Oh I heard they were really good! Just shows how good they must be!

Download girl here :D

Guns N' Roses, Def Leppard, Alice Cooper, Iron Maiden, Slipknot, Stone Sour, Nightwish, Evanescence, Children of Bodom, The Pretty Reckless, Linkin Park, Motley Crue, Marilyn Manson, Avril, Aerosmith, Dope, Rammstein, etc etc. :)

I'm a fan of Therion, Tristania, Draconian, Aesma Daeva, Sirenia and Tarja :D

My faves are Metallica, Slayer, Lamb of God, Trivium, As I Lay Dying, Arch Enemy, Rammstein, Korn, Rise to Remain!

Off to Download this year :D went Sonisphere last year - was amazing.

My faves are Green Day, Bowling For Soup, Papa Roach, Avenged Sevenfold, Shinedown, Bullet For My Valentine, Sin City Sinners, Slash, Framing Hanley, The Pretty Reckless. I love a lot...there the top ones though

o0o0o0oh seemingly plenty of 'alternative' folks on here. Fabulous :D
Soooo what music seems to work best for working out to for you guys?? I tend to use a cross trainer type thing and unless it is something upbeat like MSI or Pendulum I drag my tush a bit :(
All suggestions welcome =]
x

Not much of a one for exercise, but been doing a spot of walking lately with my new fangled i-pod ( technophobe alert !! LOL) and find Pearl Jam hitting the spot just right now. Mr Vedders voice seems to just melt those miles away for me !!

What an awesome thread! My favourites are Rancid, Metallica, The King Blues, Less Than Jake, Anti Flag, Daft Punk, AC/DC, Bowling For Soup. Anything Metal/Punk Rock!

To top it off, my brilliant gorgeous fella just bought us tickets to go and see NOFX for our anniversary!

Like Trent but Pete Steele is better ;) soooooo hot!

Yeah that's the beauty of stars though they last forever :)

Uk Subs Are My Fav And Festival Wise Its Gotta Be Rebellion Punk Fest Blackpool ? Bring On August Yaaaeee!

I love my trash rock and metal, I rarely listen to the new stuff and tend to stick with the music from my teens (late 90's) so:

Deftones
Slipknot
Pantera
At the Drive In
Papa Roach

I have been listening to My Chemical Romance lately (Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge).

LittleMissThin 17 said:
Download girl here :D

Guns N' Roses, Def Leppard, Alice Cooper, Iron Maiden, Slipknot, Stone Sour, Nightwish, Evanescence, Children of Bodom, The Pretty Reckless, Linkin Park, Motley Crue, Marilyn Manson, Avril, Aerosmith, Dope, Rammstein, etc etc. :)

Very good taste in music :)

I grew up listening to nothing else but what my Dad listened to, which was The Beatles, Jethro Tull, Fleetwood Mac, Bruce Springsteen, and any folk music you could think of. After he died I went through the usual teenage goth phase, which I never really left although my tastes broadened in my 20's. Now, with my morris dancing and my fiancee's tastes it's honing itself towards metal and folk - a winning combination and one that brings Mighty Boosh's "Folk Metal" skit to mind come to think of it.

Went to my first 3 gigs this year (My Passion, Papa Roach (one of my favourite bands of all time) & Good Charlotte) and definitely want more. Wish we could've gone to see Emilie Autumn this year, and I'm hoping Nightwish announce UK dates that are on a feasible date and at an affordable price! An A7X gig would be nice too! >.<

G-man02 I'm liking your tastes man, we sound like we're on similar wavelengths. There ain't no party like a P-Roach party!

AstaLa said:
ComatoseBear , your tastes to my taste :)

everything else, my favorite rock band - Nightwish ( finnish) & Aria (russian)

Nightwish are my fav too! What do you think of new album I'm not sure yet, I loved old style

Back