Ally's Diary - take two

On and off, seem to be better more days than I am bad though now, still in pain when I sit though

Sorry to hear you're still in pain, but really glad that there is an improvement!

Breakfast: hot chocolate weetabix
Lunch: sweet chilli chicken salad, plum, shape 0%
Tea: jerk chicken and Caribbean rice

Hea: milk
Heb: weetabix

Syns: highlights 2, 2x ricola 0.5, cheese snack a jack 2, sweet chilli chicken 1, butterscotch biscuit 2.5, bounty ice cream 3.5, nougat whip 3.5, mini gingerbread men 6

Free snacks: peach, apricot, pear

Last edited:
Breakfast: choc shreddies, shape yog, apricot
Lunch: cheesy scrambled egg on toast, plum, snickers ice cream
Tea: jacket potato and beans,muller light

Hea: cheese
Heb: shreddies
Heb: bread

Syns: bicmix 5, snickers ice cream 4.5, glacier mint 1, nougat whip 3.5

Free snacks:pear,peach

Last edited:
Breakfast: all bran, banana
Lunch: tuna steak and scrambled egg
Tea: chicken and rice

Heb: all bran

Syns: mini coconutter 6, ricola 0.5, Mars mini ice cream 3.5, mini bounty ice cream 3.5

Free snacks: grapes, apricot, melon, cherries, muller light

Last edited:
Hey Ally, how are you now? Glad to hear the pain has begun to subside, sometimes anyway. Also looks like you have a chance to meet your target by the time you go on holiday - good news!

I keep meaning to ask you - what are / is hot choc Weetabix? Sounds nice..... I discovered banana Weetabix a few weeks ago & am now hooked, haven't had the choc ones for ages though.

Hey Ally, how are you now? Glad to hear the pain has begun to subside, sometimes anyway. Also looks like you have a chance to meet your target by the time you go on holiday - good news!

I keep meaning to ask you - what are / is hot choc Weetabix? Sounds nice..... I discovered banana Weetabix a few weeks ago & am now hooked, haven't had the choc ones for ages though.

I haven't seen normal chocolate weetabix about for ages, so I improved, basically what is says, hot milk with highlights or options in it poured over weetabix, absolutely gorgeous.

Breakfast: hot choc weetabix
Lunch: banana, shape yog, nougat whip
Tea: mango and pork noodles

Syns: highlights caramel 2, tunnocks caramel bar 7, nougat whip 3.5, skittles 13, mini milk 1.5

Free snacks: 2x plums, mango and melon

Last edited:
Breakfast: weetabix and banana, 2x apricots, plum
Lunch: salmon and philly ryvita, strawberries and blueberries
Tea: egg foo young with bacon, 2x small pears, peach

Hea: philly
Heb: ryvita

Syns: haribo lolly 4.5, highlights fudge 2, morrisons mini apollo 4.5

Free snacks: apricot

Last edited:
Breakfast: 2x rosemary red onion sausages, bacon, cheesy scrambled egg, 1 small pear, apricot
Lunch:
Tea: Chicken, bacon and mushrooms with salad and sweet chilli sauce

Hea: 2x babybels
Heb:

Syns: Sweet chilli sauce 1, 3x mini milk 4.5, nougat whip 3.5

Free snacks: plum

Last edited:
Breakfast: banana, strawberry, ww yog
Lunch: barbecue chicken salad
Tea: chicken and bacon sub

Hea:cheese
Hea:
Heb: wheat sub
Heb: wheat sub

Syns: mini milk 1.5, Ben and Jerry's 21

Last edited:
Breakfast: weetabix, plum, nougat whip
Lunch: Morrisons salad, mango, coconut muller
Tea:

Hea:
Heb:

Syns: nougat whip 3.5, couscous 1

Last edited:
Pretty much lost my appetite completely yesterday, didnt eat anything from around 2pm. Just felt really ill all day and kept crying on jamie for no reason (he still keeps asking what was wrong and i honestly don't know, though he thinks it might be cos my hopital appointment, which should have been yesterday, was cancelled), and this morning not been much better, pain in my stomach is killing me, and just about managed to eat a banana for breakfast. At the drs tomorrow so see what she says this time.

Breakfast: banana
lunch: sausages and bacon, 2x babybels, ww yog
Tea:

Hea:
Heb:

Syns: Tunnocks caramel bar 7, morrisons apollo 4.5

Last edited:
I'm a lazy bum and haven't updated. Stomachs gone bad again, hospital was posponed to july but GP managed to get it put forward to june.

Anyway, i've been on plan, just not updated my diary. Lost 1lb this week, slightly annoyed cos thats over 2 weeks, i was showing a 2lb loss up til this morning, but stupid me did a green day yesterday, knowing full well they bloat me badly, and i did it right before weight day, silly girl.

Is there anything you can pinpoint that is different from when it was improving. Different foods different meds different exercise changed stress levels more fluid or less fluid? I know how debilitating it is so I really feel for you. I only found out by chance/accident that it was one of my meds which was causing pretty much all my gut symptoms and I was at my wits end before that.

Hope it starts to improve again soon. :bighug:

Think I've semi cracked it. I was really ill sunday night, and all I had had was an ice cream. We looked back on other days i'd been really bad and low and behold about 8/10 times i had had ice cream same day or day before. I have cut lactose out, changed to soya milk and i can feel the difference, i still have pain but tolerable, some food with lactose set it off, other i get gas, others i get nothing, so trial and error and what dairy i can and can't eat at moment. I don't think its just lactose causing all the pain, but i think it has been irritating it.

Seems to be mostly Ice cream and milk at the moment, and sweets with milk powder in. Though I did try whippy ice cream tonight and so far seem ok, bit more pain than usual but not untolerable like when i had the maxibon the other day. Cheese and yogurt both appear ok too.

We're narrowed it down. I've pretty much been pain free for last few days (except when I had a whippy ice cream oopsy). Went hospital tuesday, told him about the lactose making it worse so he decided to test me for coeliac and said once i'd had the blood test try going gluten free for a while. You've guessed it....since wednesday the pain has pretty much gone all the time. Won't get the results for a few weeks yet, but it looks like i am either coeliac (which can cause lactose intolerance when left untreated, and 85% of polycystic ovary suffers get it too. Oh and depression is a symptom) of gluten intolerant it seems.

The last week i have been pretty much been off the rails with SW, I'm having trouble adapting to the gluten free thing, even though there is plenty of stuff i can have instead, or make myself with gluten free flour etc, i'm just struggling getting my head around it all i guess.

Back