Musicals + Theatre Shows

I also love musicals and the theatre!! We used to go a lot as kids to our local theatre, and i've loved it ever since...I've taken my eldest to a few panto's which are always good fun!

Seen Oliver a good few years back, Mary poppins, which is my all time favourite film and I was dissapointed. Took my eldest to see Grease which we thought was great, and i'm due to go to another show in March with friends but were not sure what to watch yet, possibly dirty dancing...anyone seen it?

I did theatre studies for about 4 years in high school and then college and i LOVE musicals!
I've been to see loads of things at the theatre (cats had to be the best so far)
Im hoping to see wicked some day, they never do it where i am =(

I too would love to see Wicked... I'm off to London in May, I hope I can have my darling fella wrapped round my finger enough to see it.. haha!!

Stomp, by the way... Was incredible, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I have wanted to see that for maybe 10 years, and it was not what I was expecting at all, it was just ace. :D I wanna go again!!

I have a jar I keep on the fridge, and everyone who has spare change puts in their change, and when its enough for us to travel up and but the tickets we go... I guard that jar like a rotweiller- I love the theatre and keep reminding then about thier change lol

Back