MusicStar's Diary to get to goal!

Furrysmudge - excellent idea for the cinema. I go quite a lot and I know I am going to miss the popcorn. I am not allowed the bars until next week but i shall try out your idea then.
For this weeks trip to the pics I think i shall make the CD crisps and put them in a box and take them with me. I made the crisps tonight for the first time with a packet of leek and potato and they were lovely.

I'm finding it very hard to get back on track. I've been off for a couple of days so I'm back to work tomorrow. I think I stick to the plan better at work as I'm so busy while at home I just relax. I just need to complete a day and then I'll be ok. :cry:

Day 1 (again)

Thanks blingbabe. I've completed day 1 and I feel good. I was thinking of going back to ww or sw but I've decided to stick to cd and lose the weight. This is the only diet where I lose the weight and see the difference in myself and my clothes. I see my cdc on Friday so fingers cross I have a good loss in 5 days. My cdc is so supportive she always texts me to make sure I'm ok. These past couple of days I've felt really down cos I put some weight on. Ad this morning I came on. I hope this doesn't effect my weight loss. Here we go for a fresh start. I'm having a fresh start so Im counting today as Day 1 again. I will update my ticker on Friday after my wi. :sigh:

Day 2

Found out a friend of mine has been doing the cd and has lost 2 stone in 7 weeks. I need to get back on track. I have just over a stone to lose before I reach goal. So I need to focus and think about my goal. I texted my cdc and let her know I was feeling down and she texted back encouraging me and telling me to pick myself up. I'm focused and I ready for a fresh start. Here we go. :)

Back