Must be the day for it....SS restarter....

FunellaFox

Hi guys

Haven't been sticking to SS for the last few weeks - as my results show :break_diet:

Just so fed-up of picking at things and really want to get motivated again to get back on the wagon for a SS restrat.

Am determined to get through this week cos it'll be my make or break week. Really don't want to break away from CD but may be a break is what I need...just don't know :cry:

So everyone -send me some good vibes please!

Another ss restarter today, like you not been sticking to it 100% for a while, but determined to get the last couple of stone off!
Good luck, maybe we can encourage each other? xx

Another ss restarter today, like you not been sticking to it 100% for a while, but determined to get the last couple of stone off!
Good luck, maybe we can encourage each other? xx

DEFINATELY Mummypower!!
do you have a date in mind?
I have my sisters wedding in July but hen weekend & dress fitting in June. Want to 2 stones by then hopefully :eek:

You can do it hun, just keep thinking of how fab you'll look when you reach goal. Stay strong babez :) xx

sending you good strong vibes:vibes::vibes::vibes:

I seem to have quite alot here at the moment...but might need some back in a few days or weeks!
Good luck for getting back on track
XX

Good luck for the restart - come on, you can do it!

:vibes:

sending you positive vibes funella :) :vibes::vibes:

:vibes:sending you lots of vibes hang in there :vibes:

Im re-starting again today. I lost 16lbs last month and all last week I ate ate ate!! Not a good one. So, back here I am again.:wave_cry:
Good luck who-ever is re-starting today, lets try harder this time........

Im re-starting again today. I lost 16lbs last month and all last week I ate ate ate!! Not a good one. So, back here I am again.:wave_cry:
Good luck who-ever is re-starting today, lets try harder this time........

Am sharing my good vibes with you moti :vibes:
Stay focussed hun and drink the water :eek:

DEFINATELY Mummypower!!
do you have a date in mind?
I have my sisters wedding in July but hen weekend & dress fitting in June. Want to 2 stones by then hopefully :eek:

Well my goals are to get to 9 1/2 by my birthday 22nd May, then to goal 8stone 10 by my daughters birthday 22nd June, but I also have a 40th Birthday party in between, so just going to try my best!

Well my goals are to get to 9 1/2 by my birthday 22nd May, then to goal 8stone 10 by my daughters birthday 22nd June, but I also have a 40th Birthday party in between, so just going to try my best!

You've done so well til now! No point letting all that good work go to waste!! Looking by what you have to lose I think an aver 3lb a week loss from now til 22 May then- agree?
I think thats achievable. So come on MP stay focussed :)

How are you with drinking the water?
Do you pick at things? cos thats what I started to do since AAM week :( its been a slippery slidy slope ever since....

same here! been off it for just over a week, so today is my restart..we can do it this time, we both know it works.. good luck!

Back