Must get rid of tummy!

Fantastic loss, well done x

:eek: Hey, I just had a thought (and worked it out on my calculator cos I'm a bit of a nerd like that!). My loss so far is 20% of my journey to goal weight! That's a very nice thought.

The other thing that my wife reminded me of earlier, is that I am now, according to my CDC, about to become obese!

"Yay", I hear you say, followed by a short pause then "eh"? Well B4CD i was "very obese", or as some doctors or friendly websites like to put it, "morbidly obese". Don't you just hate the word obese? Or is that just me? And then to stick "morbidly" in front of it <shudder>... I thought morbid people were those chaps wot hung around outside undertakers, not yer average big fella who enjoys a few too many cheese sandwiches!??!

Forgive me, it's late (or early, never can decide when night turns into morning). Next door's dogs have been barking for the last hour and a half and I'm beginning to babble incoherant nonsense. To bed, and do not spare the whip!!

Night all!!!

What no update?

Hey Mr C,

Where's ya recent thoughts? Thought I'd sneak a look but there aren't any thoughts to read.

Your wife x (Helen ... if u was wondrin)

Right, here's my weight losses so far, if I can remember!

Starting at 20 stone and 1 pound;

week 1: 13lbs
week 2: 8lbs
week 3: 4lbs
week 4: 5lbs
week 5: 6lbs
week 6: 4lbs
week 7: 5lbs

that's a total of 45 pounds, which in English is 3 stone and 3 pounds!

We are now in week 8, and the weight loss appears to have plateaued at a steady 4-5lbs a week, which is just over a stone a month by my reckoning!

There have been no binges although I can honestly say that the opportunities have arisen and been resisted, in fact my resistance to the usual chocolate/crisps options has been unexpectedly high! I'm now lighter than my boss told me he was at the start of this journey! And didn't I enjoy tellin him that as he tucked into a Double Decker this morning! hehe :D

You are doing so well, I love your enthusiasm, its lovely too see this diet from a man point of view too!!!

Your weight loss is fantastic x

Right, here's my weight losses so far, if I can remember!

Starting at 20 stone and 1 pound;

that's a total of 45 pounds, which in English is 3 stone and 3 pounds!

We are now in week 8, and the weight loss appears to have plateaued at a steady 4-5lbs a week, which is just over a stone a month by my reckoning!

There have been no binges although I can honestly say that the opportunities have arisen and been resisted, in fact my resistance to the usual chocolate/crisps options has been unexpectedly high! I'm now lighter than my boss told me he was at the start of this journey! And didn't I enjoy tellin him that as he tucked into a Double Decker this morning! hehe :D
Fantastic weight loss every week Jamessky!!!

How you do this week or have you had weigh in???

Love Mini xxx

Oh yeah, keepin up to date'n'that

week 8: 4lbs

Hope this doesn't signal a slowing in the weight loss, still at least it's going in the right direction still! Next official weigh-in is on 16th November as our CDC is away, am determined to get down from 16 stone 8 into 15 stone something!!

rubbish weigh-in on Thursday. considering it was two week's worth of weight loss it was a very poor 3lbs!!!

Also had my measurements taken, and although I'd lost an inch or two off my hips, I'd managed to put on 2 inches on the tops of my thighs!!

I had hit the gym pretty hard in the week up to the weigh-in, so I'm assuming that the inches were down to some serious cross-training and exercise biking building up muscles in my legs (would also account for poor weigh-in, muscles weighing heavier than fat'n'all that), but I've put it down to experience and will move on. Looking at losing my 4 stone this week, fingers crossed!

Hey James,

Well done on your acheivements thus far ,..... your done flippin' brilliantly!

Regards your weight loss - or lack of it;

if you pound away at the gym it can slow down your 'weight loss' and increase yur muscle mass so techinally you may well have lost fat, but not wegiht. It's hard to tell when scales are the only means of measuring success. May be invest in a body fat monitor? I have one built into my scales. I also have a hand held I don't use ........

Also with going to the gym you have to make sure you are taking in even more fluids as loads are lost during gym activity. There are a lot of folk here who swear by the copious consumption of H20. I'd say up your normal water int take by an extra litre on gym days; thats what I do.

Anyway, just my 2p. :)

Keep up the good work, much love ....

Sorry to p*ss on your bonfire but the most dedicated bodybuilder can only add 2lbs of muscle per month. But as Cahching says too much exercise on this diet can slow your weight loss down.
Well done on your weightloss it is really excellent
Pam

Back on track this week, 4lbs off. :D

Over half way there now! Only prob now is Xmas coming up. I have the work's xmas do on the 8th December, my department's do on the 20th, and then there's xmas day itself! Do I treat myself to a roast potato and a traditional wander down Quality Street? :confused:

Y'know, I can't see that happening! Cheating has never been an option for us on this diet, and if we have gone off diet it's been with a bit of chicken and salad.

Started going to aqua-fit classes a couple of weeks ago, but hadn't figured on the trunks I wore on holiday in August being nearly 7 inches too big for me! Spent 10 minutes in the toilet in the changing room (not literally in the toilet, I mean in the cubicle) pulling the drawstring tight and tying knots in it make sure no-one got an eyeful of something they hadn't signed up to see! Needless to say, this week I wore a pair of trunks that were far too tight to take on Holiday, but now are nice and snug! Next stop, speedos!!!!! ;)

i Have to say that the title defo go my attention as well but for different reasons. I have a habit of reading things and nto getting quite the full picture. To me it read. My Left Boob is shrinking. Then I read it and looked at the name and thought. But thats a man. How does he have a boob!! lol The I re-read and realised that I never read the 'man' boob part. lol

Back