Must... stop.. my ....self

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
Aghhhh after wednesdays drinking session ive had to get back into ketosis and its bloody killing me. Ive been 100% since yesturday (caved on thursday as my hangover was so bad and had chicken, sweet potato and veg) i forgot how hard it was getting back into ketosis... but its so tempting to go and eat something in the kitchen.... im trying to just drink water everytime i think of food... god its hard!!

But you'll get there! Just keep busy and drink a lot (of water!)

yeah im staying off the alcohol for a while lol

Hey hun hope you're gettin on ok. If it helps I had a terrible week last week and only made it 3 days before caving. Back on today to re-start with ya so paracetamol to hand ready for the headaches!!

Aghhhh after wednesdays drinking session ive had to get back into ketosis and its bloody killing me. Ive been 100% since yesturday (caved on thursday as my hangover was so bad and had chicken, sweet potato and veg) i forgot how hard it was getting back into ketosis... but its so tempting to go and eat something in the kitchen.... im trying to just drink water everytime i think of food... god its hard!!

It is horrible! But you are one strong lady! If you can lose 4 stone by heathy eating then you must be! I take my hat off to you hun, because that is HARD!

So....water, paracetamol and self- beliief please

YOU CAN DO THIS!

Dx

Back