My 10 stone loss photos

252525252521cid25252525255F16505922.gif

you have done so well
you look great
kaz:D

Thankyou!!

Hi Everyone,
Thankyou all so much for your kind comments. I am glad that so many find my pictures an inspiration, I have found this diet very easy, though I was very focussed and motivated to achieve the results right from day 1.
Thanks Mike for updating my photos, much appreciated

In answer to a couple of the questions: I only do very minimal exercise a bit more walking than previously and the occasional cycle ride albeit only at a leisurely pace, this has not really been a factor in my loss. I just drink loads of water averaging 10 - 12 pints a day lately and I have never cheated in the whole 5 months

I have another 3.5 stone to lose to hit my target of 12 stone and my wife has lost 6 stone so far with another 4 to go

The loss by the end of this year as a couple will be amazing, our bed must be breathing a sigh of relief that the 2 "extra" people have got out!! lol

This diet is great!!!!

Excellent photo's Alan..Keep it up. Have you noticed that people don't recognise you now.I get some funny looks in Tesco etc (must stop wearing a dress:eek::eek:) but the look on folks faces,when they work out who the bloke who just said hello to them is, is priceless. I can sympathise with the bed thing. I knackered three of them(my version of events is that I am "a hunk of burning love" and they broke due to the amount of "exercise" going on...Dragondrawers disagrees with this but her version of events is boring and has more to do with me being a fat git):sign0007::sign0007::sign0007:

Alex

Back