My 10 Week TS Bali Bikini Diet

Had a great walk at the beach. The nearest phone signal you get there is in France, it surprises us every time when we get the 'welcome to Orange France' text!

It was a childish night here last night, after the beach walk we two adults were complaining of being bored!! How ridiculous! So, it was an early night. Himself read more of the IF book and I finished the one I was reading. Feeling much more positive today.
After work I'm meeting my cousin for coffee. This evening another nice dog walk, and make some plans for the weekend.
I'm feeling much thinner today, but I'm conscious that I haven't been to the toilet for a while. I shall try a dulcolax today, every little helps for the WI tomorrow!

LOL!

Todays quote is

"We know the worth of a thing when we have lost it".

Although true in many senses, it's simply not true for my fat!!

Ok, home now. Had a nice coffee with my cousin, and a good catch up. The weather is beautiful here, just waiting for the husband to get home before we go out and enjoy it.
Have decided to go and see the film 'Ted' over the weekend, from what I've read it's very funny.

We had a lovely walk around the local lake and park with the dog this evening. The sun was warm, and it felt great.
I've had my final shake of the day, and am going to settle down to watch the hairy dieters at 8. I really enjoyed that programme last week. The upstairs TV is knackered, so have got to watch it downstairs instead if the absolutely luxury of being in bed at 8!

Ugh, WI 2lbs off in 10 days. Rubbish. 11st 11lbs.
Have had time to reflect, and it's ok. Week 2 was the same with only a couple of pounds off, but it all levelled out. It's week 6 now and I know it's probably come off in inches.

Last edited:
WHAT A DULLARD! Correct me if I'm wrong, but 12st 1lbs to 11st 11lbs is not 2lbs off. I cannot count, I have actually lost 4lbs!!!

Yay! I'm ironing size 14 summer dresses to wear before the weather changes next week.

Last edited:
Have cleaned all the windows inside, and the downstairs ones outside, then decided to rearrange the spare room (aka the walk-in wardrobe!). It's taken 2 hours, I've thrown loads and now it's far more functional.
Have also done a good clean of the kitchen. It all feels good, I've only had a bar today and really not hungry.

Yes, I'll do it - chat about life and all its mysteries, whilst cleaning the windows!
Ooh, I've just switched onto the synchronised swimming, how very lovely to watch.

It sure does :)

Just had another super walk along the beach. It's so warm and sunny out this evening, really enjoyed it.

I probably only do it because I don't have to chase a 2 year old around, that would make me waaaay too tired to go walking on the beach!!

I was rudely awoken this morning at 7.40am by my neighbour mowing her lawn! Then had 2 lovely old gents having a chat outside my open bedroom window, I'm sure it was lovely for them to catch up, but I really wasn't interested in their storm drain issues!!

It's no bad thing that I'm up and about. The day is already hot and sunny and we'll soon be out tidying up the front garden.

I'm feeling hungry this morning, but am going to ride that out as long as possible.

Back