My 10 Week TS Bali Bikini Diet

Hello Friday! I'm feeling good, 1 litre and a black coffee down already. Another lovely day ahead, waiting for the gas man til 10, then a leisurely dog walk. Hoover and tidy the house, then off out for coffee with a friend. She is always the person that questions why I need to lose weight, tells me not to lose too much etc. so I need to get some goods answers ready or I'll get quite annoyed.
Then this evening another friend is coming, and I'll be cooking for her and hubby.
I couldn't complete all my packs yesterday. I had my bar at lunchtime, then at 6 ish did a double shake bowl of ice cream. I wasn't hungry and I think it was a mistake to try and eat it all. Today I'll try to space them out.

Unfortunately she already knows, because I had to get out of going for lunch. I know she does it because she's big herself and would never have the will power to do this, but still every time I diet it's the same.
Please don't misunderstand, I love her dearly and she's a great friend.

Well the gas man turned out to be the electric man, no matter he's been and gone now. Curry made for the others' tea tonight. Hoovered, polished and scrubbed throughout the house. That all made me ready for breakfast, so I've just had my vanilla shake.
Watching the athletics now, then walk the dog.

Thank you. Yes, it will be fine. I will explain to her that I an incredibly insulin resistant, I had just about everything on that metabolic B checklist and it's all borne out by the fact I have pcos. I will also explain that, since I have done do much research, I know this is the right way for me. Who can argue with that, and anyway, ultimately her opinion doesn't matter because I'll be doing it anyway! What I want to do is sort it once and for all so I don't have to dread this conversation every time.

I've had a great day, I'm hoarse from shouting at the TV, and emotional at all the gold medal ceremonies today.
Had a nice time with my friend, and felt satisfyingly great at refusing to help her eat her prawn, avocado, mayo doorstep sandwich! I had a black coffee, sparkling water and my bar.
This evening my husband and another friend of ours had the chicken curry I made, whilst I had a vanilla shake bowl of ice cream and coke zero. It feels good to be sticking to Exante, I certainly do not feel deprived while they eat and drink beer. I don't drink alcohol anyway, so that's not something I miss.

Good morning all,
Everything is going well, I had 10 hours sleep last night and feel good.

Today we're clearing the conservatory/lean to (aka storage space) of all its clutter, and also the cupboard under the stairs, which could possibly lead to Narnia...

Then out to the shops, I have decided to buy something nice like a pair of trousers or a lovely dress in a size 12. I didn't get anything last week because I wasn't sure what size I would be for hols, but I'm more confident today that I'll be in a 12. I really want something nice to get excited about wearing.

I have spoken to the lady who does the colour matching consultation, and am going to see her on 28th August when I'll be nearing the end of Exante. I think I will learn things in those 2 hours which I can put into practice for the rest of my days.

Am planning on late breakfast, a bar whilst out with coffee and tea late evening.

So, we've been out shopping, but no dress or trousers found in a 12 to slim into. Everything I want, yet again, was only in a 16 or above. Instead I got some shorts, they were only £6 so if I don't get in then for the holiday I won't be too worried. On the way home I bought a basil plant from the garden centre as I know that a staple lunch when low carbing for me will be mozarella, tomatoes and basil with balsamic.

I have just won 'the low carb gourmet' by Karen Barnaby for £4.20 on Ebay so very happy with that.

We've cleared the conservatory and hubby has mowed the lawn, so tackling Narnia will have to be put off til tomorrow as I need an olympic fix for the evening.

I have finally had my third shake. I had to force it down, I just wasn't hungry. Back to the shops tomorrow since the shorts I bought are a US size 12, UK 16. Very annoying, but there was actually alot of stuff in an 8 in their sale, meaning that actually they'll all be in a 12!!

Hello, well it was a late morning in our house. The dog woke us up barking at 9.30, hungry as she was 3 hours past her normal breakfast time!
Have cracked on since, cleared the under stairs cupboard, a very cathartic experience. Now off to the tip and Gap.
Have a good day all.

Folks, tomorrow (Monday 6th), 9pm, BBC 2, Eat, Fast & Live Longer. Exploring anti-aging effects of alternate day fasting.

No :-( , there was nothing for me. But I found a hot pink bikini in Tesco for £3.50, so that will keep me on the straight and narrow!

Just taken the dog out, I have no energy today. It's either because I changed my routine with packs again, and had breakfast at normal time instead of around 11 ish. This in itself had made me feel hungry today. Or it's because I'm very behind with my water, and still have a litre to go. Or it might be a combination of the two.
My lovely hubby is ironing and I'm watching the tennis!!

Well, only 11 hours last night!!
Yes, I always sleep well except for a couple of wee breaks.
Am going to have a bouillon, I think it may be a sodium thing.

Monday again, I can't believe it! Anyway, here I am, up and about, happy as a lark in spring.
Last night the husband seemed shocked at how much weight had gone from my body. These were very encouraging words, especially that I now have a waist, and that the bulk of fat that came out in front (like 'fat-baby') has gone.
I am though impatient. I sometimes panic that I won't manage what I want ideally - to be in a 12 in 5 Weeks time. But, I do then remind myself that it doesn't matter if a 12 doesn't fit. Nothing is dependent on it. Also, 5 Weeks equals alot of weight on this diet!
I haven't weighed for some time. I think it's been around 10-14 days and I was 12st 1lb then. When I get to a point where curiosity gets the better of me, I'll weigh again.

I hope you all have a great day, and a successful week ahead.

I'm not so sure that AAM will leave you lagging. I have a sneaking suspicion that AAM can speed up the metabolism. It will be very interesting to see.

Not too sure, tomorrow would be one week since I last weighed (I think). Might leave it a bit as I'm not feeling too confident, even though I haven't deviated at all. I don't want to feel disappointed at this stage of the game. As we've said all along, there is nothing more I could be doing.

Back