My 10 Week TS Bali Bikini Diet

True, I am that child. I figured the grinder will help alot with low carb baking. Also, it will be nice for seasonings for all the slow cooker recipes I've printed today. It's from Amazon and it was the one with great reviews. I'll look for it's name now...

It will be useful though, imagine freshly grinding coffee beans for the cafetiere. Coffee and coconut pancakes Mrs?

What's that you ask? Am I wearing a size 12 top? Why yes, I am!!

Had the eyelash perm and tint, looks just like I'm wearing mascara! Walked up to Holland & Barrett and got coconut flour, soya flour, CoQ10, and iron free multi vitamins. If anyone needs to know, iron free are the ones for seniors.

Now sitting listening to the pouring rain, having a coffee and a bar. About to read the paper.
When I've finished Exante, I won't go back to having white coffee. I've got used to having mine black, it tastes cleaner some how. Also, milk would be a huge waste of my carb allowance, and cream would make it too rich.

I'm back from Tesco and about to start with the weighted hula hoop!
I got some coffee beans that smell gorgeous, and a cafetiere. Can't use the beans yet as waiting for the grinder, but going to use the ground coffee I have in the cafetiere after whittling my waist down with hoop!

D, will reply to your post properly in a while.

diembroadhurst said:
Hey there you size 12 top wearing wonder woman! how you doin? loL! wicked!! whoot!

I was saying to Mr Me this morning that I seem to have been unwittingly gearing up towards a low carb lifestyle without even realising it. I started looking at sugar content of produce when shopping and only buying zero or very low sugar products, I had already converted my tea to green tea and then started drinking my coffee black with no sweetner long before Exante. I stopped eating marg and instead purchased butter and used full fat stuff in moderation rather that low fat - high sugar alternatives. I'd stopped eating cakes, biscuits etc and then chocolate. So actually aside from the whole 'fat' and eating 'fat' I was almost on course to this way of eating - Exante just kind of led me there in a different route and it's not been painful at all. In fact I am loving it. I'm so glad i've made the move to JUDDD for the last 2 weeks - i've just had a really nice little sideplate of cheese meat and pickles and olives and nuts and it just tasted wonderful. I'm never going to get fed up with eating this way its just delicious and I just feel utterly content with it all right now. *sigh* lol! mmmm coffee - I think i'm going to get me one of those!

It's great that you've been heading towards a low carb life without perhaps realising it. It's one of the things that will help this flow so well for you, it will feel fairly natural.

I am loving the thought that together, the husband and I will be throwing less processed rubbish in to ourselves. Although I note that he has today bought 2 multi packs of McCoys! Ah well, as long as he's mainly being sensible. I have always made home cooked meals, but we have been big snackers and loved desserts.
I really am excited about being able to have butter and cream, and in more general terms about being able to cook and bake.

Afternoon smiley.........I love low carbing too for much the same reasons as you.........it's real natural foods, very tasty and believe it Ron not much better for you ..............now about this hula hoop........I am intrigued. I used to be able to hula as a child, but can't do it for toffee now, do you think I would be able to rediscover that ability? And if so is it worth the investment of.......however much?

Dawnejoy said:
Afternoon smiley.........I love low carbing too for much the same reasons as you.........it's real natural foods, very tasty and believe it Ron not much better for you ..............now about this hula hoop........I am intrigued. I used to be able to hula as a child, but can't do it for toffee now, do you think I would be able to rediscover that ability? And if so is it worth the investment of.......however much?

Hi Dawn, how are you?
The hula hoop is great, it's because it is weighted very slightly. It's not heavy, but the weight it has does seem to mean that it stays up for longer. Don't get me wrong, I'm still spending plenty of time picking it up off the floor, but when I get the rhythm I can really get it spinning!

It was £14, and I thought it was worth it even though I know that the reality is that it may never see the light of day after my holiday. It's in the fitness section of Tesco, in a small pink box (I think). It all slots together when you take it out of the box. Once put together it looks huge, but I think that's all to do with it balancing so well.

Supersmileyme said:
Hi Dawn, how are you?
The hula hoop is great, it's because it is weighted very slightly. It's not heavy, but the weight it has does seem to mean that it stays up for longer. Don't get me wrong, I'm still spending plenty of time picking it up off the floor, but when I get the rhythm I can really get it spinning!

It was £14, and I thought it was worth it even though I know that the reality is that it may never see the light of day after my holiday. It's in the fitness section of Tesco, in a small pink box (I think). It all slots together when you take it out of the box. Once put together it looks huge, but I think that's all to do with it balancing so well.

May give it a go then, anything is worth a go for my apple shape..........when I was younger I used to be more hourglass........then age set in .......:8855:

PS no idea what Imwas trying to say in my earlier post.............that's predictive text for you......:8855:

Don't worry, I do 99% of my posts by predictive text rather than on the computer and I know I make some clangers!

Tried on all the small underwear that didn't fit me last week. It fits!!
I think the body shaping cream, done in conjunction with the fat dispersing massage, morning and evening is really having some effect. Watched a film called The Women this evening, was rather good. I feel wiped out this evening and am pale. Have got the painkillers by the side of the bed as think it's down to totm, and I can guarantee it'll hurt in the middle of the night.

Oh dear, I am a mess today. I am angry, evil and horrid. Unable to tolerate anyone, and woe betide anyone who comes near me or touches me! This is my bad month for pmt, it goes good month, bad month, good month, bad month. Everything aches, and I can't wait for the witch to just turn up so I'll feel better. Moan, moan, moan!
So far today I have fixed the laptop, which had been out of use for about a year. I'm so pleased, not only because I did it myself and it's saved £300 on the new one I thought we needed, but because it's going to be simple to look up low carb stuff when the time comes.
Also, defrosted the small freezer. We have a chest freezer too and now I need to decide what to designate each freezer as ie. One is for frozen portions of meals, one is for everything else. Not quite sure but without doing that everything tends to get thrown in the chest and the other one becomes obsolete. Any suggestions anyone?

This evening my husbands tea was salad with a chicken breast marinaded in soy sauce, chilli, garlic and ginger then coated in coconut flour and sesame seeds and fried in coconut oil.
I have also just made this low carb almond and coconut cake, spread with low sugar raspberry jam and toasted coconut. Smells lovely, I wonder what he'll think of it? I won't be able to try so will rely on his description.

ForumRunner_20120826_181746.png

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120826_181723.png
    ForumRunner_20120826_181723.png
    654.8 KB · Views: 42
The verdict was that the cake was great! Texture heavier than sponge but nice and cakey, not that sweet but think it's because I used stevia not splenda as didn't have any granulated. However, the jam on top helped sweeten it. Served it with full fat Greek yogurt and that was very nice apparently.

OMG! Only 19 days left on Exante! Blimey, it all seems very daunting. Mama arrives on 14th and that's when I start eating low carb for a few days before Bali.
It's beautiful sunshine here and I'm off to Whitstable to visit my cousin, armed with my bar. Have a lovely bank holiday all, Eeeeeek the, next one will be Christmas!!

Will email it, no problem. Mood is much better, but I've come home with the usual pre-period migraine. She must surely be on her way? You wait, we'll be in sync this month!

Back