My 100% 100 Day Challenge

Monday 4th May...Day 14

stuck to the diet religiously ... didnt cave in last night even though i felt like ****...

had an interesting development of the whole situation though....

will tell more soon...!

Hi Kels, was wondering how you were today...when you say interesting development I hope it is good...keep us posted XXX

Hi dee i just found something out which im not supposed to know....

its all good;)

i shouldnt over react, im sorry i got so worked up over the last few days but it was just so akward or so it seems

but its all worth it!

a huge thanks to eveyone for been so kind and supportive and putting up with me!!!

glad your feeling better today hope what you found out is good and what you wanted to know

he went about things the wrong wrong wrong way and truely left me feeling like crap.

men are stupid has he said sorry

I'm glad things are better...men just haven't a clue when it comes to feelings, I wonder sometimes if they have any!!!!!!!!!

if they do they keep them well hidden lol

I'm glad things are better...men just haven't a clue when it comes to feelings, I wonder sometimes if they have any!!!!!!!!!

that really does sum them up completely!!!

Tuesday 5th May...Day 15

Its been a rough bank holiday, I never want to go there again .

I had a night with the girls last night and had takeaway chocolate and wine....not to drown my sorrows but celebrating.

im not supposed to know but apparantly the weddings been brough forward from next year to the 23rd...OF THIS MONTH:O

so all that ignoring the messing with my head was just to completely throw me off track.

It worked didnt it but a little to well.

Im still not supposed to know but WOW...im getting married in 17 days! WOW!

I really am going to have to be super sensible!

congratts chick told you not to think the worst im so pleased for you have you desided on the dress we better get pics of you on your big day

i decided on my dress ages ago but apparantly its all been ordered. its in a size 14 would of prefered a 12 but im happy :p

was it the one you showed us on here? a size 14 is great dont you dare spend the time till the wedding thinking i wish i was a 12 madam, you have done great losing weight and you will look fantastic what ever size it says on the dress, bet your glad you didnt give him a good kick now arnt you lol

what have i missed been away for a long weekend to barcelona:p it was lovely diet out the window my april challenge never even took off, so its may time and im ready i think , what happened kells, hope every thing is all right now

haha he still deserves a good kick for putting me through it....but im happy in 14. at least it aint an 18 like i was to begin with!

im cant believe this is happening lol, i feel stupid for having no idea.

and iv bumped the dress up to remind ya!

what have i missed been away for a long weekend to barcelona:p it was lovely diet out the window my april challenge never even took off, so its may time and im ready i think , what happened kells, hope every thing is all right now

my OH was been really off with me, he moved out and said he didnt know whether he wanted to be with me or not.

turns out that he was trying to throw me off track and he has brought our wedding forward by like a year!

are you pleased its been brought forward? bet you cant wait can you? yes he does still deserve a kick for what he put you through but you can do that after the wedding lol dont want him limping down the aile do you

well its still an idea...
luke in a cast i like the sound of that :p

lol not a good look in the pics though do it after

i guess ...

i could just give a sprain that way he wont require a cast and limps dont show in photographs!

Back