im a worrier

ooo i love chinese

and i love cake

what type of cake was it?!:p

it was choc cake with cream and white choc chunks in it she made it herself

OMG!!! im literally drooling!

im living off tuna, eggs bacon and tuna atm

id kill for chocolate cake ;)

ill be back to living of bacon, chicken and tuna on monday , my friends going to do the cabbage soup diet for 2wks as it says she can lose 19lbs so ill be giving her a miss till she gives up on that lol

those things arent sensible, your not getting nutrients etc
and they weight will 99 times outta 100 go back on

i know mines not reallly sensible but im getting most of my nutrients and making the rest up with a multi vit!

i dont think you really miss anything on atkins vit wise cos you can have some veg have to be honest its rare i do though i like to use my carbs for milk in my tea, i did atkins years ago and i lost 4 stone in about 5mths and i kept it off for about 4yrs every one said i looked awfull as i was size 8 and too thin, plus i have only one kidney so not ment to do atkins if you have kidney probs but i felt great

awww well done you 4 stones is amazing!!!

i have just under that to lose to get to my goal:eek:

it was good to lose it in such a short time and i was pig sick when i put it back on but was going through a horried time and just ate what ever i saw lol, you will soon reach your goal you have lost a lot already

Sunday 3rd May...Day 12

Well the stuff from yesterday is still hanging over my head. Im really not looking forward to today.

Eating wise, I've had half an atkins bar for breakfast. Im just not hungry.

Im in ketosis but really do need to drink more water.

Its sunny outside i just hope i have a sunny day.

you wont be hungry with that still hanging on today you realy need to just ask him to tell you what the prob is you cant carry on like this you deserve better he just needs to talk to you things prob arnt as bad as they seem

hes gone to his mums for a few days to think things over. ia sked him if he still wants to be with me - his answer.. i dont know?!

food wise iv been good iv had an atkins bar and my tuna.

im just not hungry but im slowely working my way through my water:(

it does give you both space to think about what you want and where you go from here, but i do feel for you just keep your chin up and remember you deserve the best and wont settle for less x

apparantly he still loves me....

but why is he treating me like this:cry:

Oh Kels....I wish I could give you a big hug :sigh: I hope you sort things out...things couldn't go on the way they were...I don't know what to say really...men can be such pigs...they find it very hard to speak about their feelings...lets hope the break will make him realise what he has to lose....a wonderful person that has a huge heart and is always there for everyone xxxx

Oh Kels....I wish I could give you a big hug :sigh: I hope you sort things out...things couldn't go on the way they were...I don't know what to say really...men can be such pigs...they find it very hard to speak about their feelings...lets hope the break will make him realise what he has to lose....a wonderful person that has a huge heart and is always there for everyone xxxx

you made me cry even more now cos you're so nice!!!

i really hate feeling like this why are men so awful?!

Oh honey....I really don't think they realise how much they hurt us...is there anyone who can be with you I think you need someone there with you x

im best off on my own atm i need to wallow a bit. if my mates come round theyll bring chocolate and wine and i need to be good!

dont cry chic and dont be hard on yourself if a glass of wine with your friends hepls do it, he said he loves you so at least thats a start to getting sorted once he realises what he has to lose he will be back

Maybe a few glasses of wine n some chocs with your mates is what you need right now honey....don't be worrying about dieting now more important stuff going on. xx

(((((hugs)))))

Back