My 100% 100 Day Challenge

Will you stop beating yourself up girl:mad: You are getting married in 16 days to the man you love, who loves you back...you are beautiful and will be a really beautiful bride xx

they dont weigh you as you go through the door you know there wont be a man stood there with a set of scales and a tape so knock it off your going to look stunning

they dont weigh you as you go through the door you know there wont be a man stood there with a set of scales and a tape so knock it off your going to look stunning

good god can you ever imagine that happening?!:eek:

lol some guy stood there saying your a pound over love no wedding for you lol how many blokes do you think sit at home in the run up to their weddings thinking got to shift a few pound non i bet lol

absolutely none.

why do we try so hard eh?!

i think it is something in the female genes that make us gain weight more easily. i know eating crap and not exercising has got us where we are today but i still think its something in the genetics!

its because woman are deisigned to carry babies so the hold on to fat so they can become pregnant if you see where people are starving they still have babys because of how womens bodies are made

Why did you change your picture Kels...how do you put a pic up? I'm thinking of scaring you all with one of me!!

just fancied a change.

to change it go to user cp,

change avatar

then upload a piccy of yourself!

and it WONT be scary:D

Kels you will be a beautiful bride! I know its scary but nerves are normal I have no doubt you will have a wonderful day and how much you weigh on those scales wont enter your head on the day I'm sure of it :)

your wedding got me thinking you know i dont even remember mine, id been il for a while and was in hospital untill the night before so i got married smacked of my skull on morphine lol every one said oh it was such a nice day and the food was lovely and i was thinking what food lol

nice pic

Think I'll have to change it can't see it properly...loads of photos of kids and hubbie...v few of mw...I wonder why...could it be that I'm camera shy cause of my size ;)

i dont have any of me lol i hate having mine taken

Thursday 7th May...Day 17

Eeeeee not long to go.

I was supposed to be doing purely SS but i had a very low carb tea last night....:giggle:

But back on the wagon today, had atkins bar from brekkie about to have a shake.

naughty me has not had any water, better get on that!

its a lovely sunny day so do i go for a walk, or cross trainer.

***thinks what burns the most calories****

I...

Am...

So....

happy....

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back