My 100% Experience/Opinion (For what it's worth!)

Wow Betsy! You are such an inspiration. That is just what I needed to read after a tough day sticking 100% yesterday. You look amazing in your after photo. It's almost hard to believe you are the same person! Well done.

Just read this, two words - AMAZING INSPIRATION...!!!!

:D There are some trully amazing girls AND guys on here... enough to keep all of britain motivated i should think ;) xxxx

First day back on lipotrim 100%. I broke diet on holidays and made a real mess of things since I got back. Today I have decided to start again and will go back to pharmacy once I am back in ketosis. I am so glad to see you are still here you are wonderful and your support and the support of all the other people on lipotrim is great. Take care love mary.xx

Wow!! I am on day 18 and this is exactly the motivation i needed today.

If i lose 4lbs a week I will lose 104lbs bu the 8th December. I am hoping to start excersizing too to up that as i aim to loose 108.4 to get to goal. I also would like to speed the weight loss up as much as possible.

Thank you everyone for sharing your experiences, as it means a lot to me.

Reading this just game me the motivation to stick to the diet 100%. Thanks Betsy. You've done extremely well and are an absolute inspiration. Well done.

Ava
xxx

Really inspiring to read Betsy! I'm on day 4 and your post is really motivational. I'm looking forward to being healthier and happier :D

Well a big Thank you

I am on day 4 of LT and I have just read this story and feel as though I am now going to get through the day !

What a fabulous story !

I started on my weight loss journey only today with Lipotrim and your write-up is a massive inspiration to me. You are a testimony to the fact that 100% commitment is indeed possible. I have more than 5 stone to lose and will remain inspired by you especially as I have a wedding to attend next weekend then 3 weeks of holidays. Thank you Betsy.

Hi
i haven't posted on here for absolutely ages, but I have had a nose through the posts now and again and wanted to add a quick update. I think it's relevant here because like Betsy I stuck to LT 100% and never once cheated. I started on 8/9/2009 and weighed about 19 st and ended on 8/2/2010, and have maintained 12st 4 within a lb or 2 ever since. A year ago I had liposuction on the NHS to clear up my manboobs which had been a serious problem for me psychologically and two weeks ago I had a full tummy tuck and more lipo on my stomach, flanks and back. At last I hope I will dare to go swimming, and not feel repulsed when I see myself in the mirror.
It's been a long road, hard sometimes, and the second lot of surgery has been expensive and uncomfortable, but I felt I deserved it because of the maintenance I've managed. I am convinced that the only reason I've achieved the maintenance is because of LTs strict and boring rules. The abstinence of food means you lose your relationship with food totally and have to build it up again from scratch. I found I liked foods I'd never liked before,and disliked foods I'd been addicted to for years. Mostly I learned that being fat is a mental state as much as a physical one. A state where you don't feel you're worth looking after.

At last I am finally rid of the fat man I have been for 40 odd years, and it's thanks to Lipotrim, the support I had from my amazing pharmacist, my family and the wonderful people on this forum.

Jon xx

"Mostly I learned that being fat is a mental state as much as a physical one. A state where you don't feel you're worth looking after."

OMG! I really identify with this. I was telling someone this is how I feel a lot of the time.....

Well done on your achievement - and to maintain that healthy weight is a great inspiration to others and proof it can be done. It sounds like you have a healthier mind and body.

Hi, congratulations on your fantastic weight loss! Have you been doing much exercise during your journey? You seem to have lost more than others on LT in such a short space of time. I am day 4 now and just wondering how you kept such regular substantial loss?

Again - well one you are n inspiration!

Hi
i didn't do exercise other than walking while I was on LT but since refeed I've done at least 10k steps a day (usually nearer 15k), 5 minutes ab exercises, 5 minute arm exercises and 25 minute on an exercise bike 6 days a week. I also use myfitnesspal.com to keep tabs on my calorie intake. Since my op I've not been able to exercise properly and have really missed it. Should be able to start again in a couple of weeks. Good luck Kimberleyanddarren.

Jon xx

what an inspiration! amazing what will-power can do ! well done and keep up the good work !
Emmy_J <3 xxx

Back