Green Day My 12 week challenge

Footy mum

IMG_5232.JPG
So in 12 weeks time I'm going to Buckingham Palace! I can't quite believe it and if that's not motivation then I don't know what is! So I'm setting 3 targets and hoping this blog keeps me on track.
Target 1--- 2lbs per week would be 24lbs off
Target 2----1.5lbs per week would be 18lbs off
Target 3-----1lb per week would be 12lbs off
I'll be happy for any of these but obviously will aim high ;)
I'm including a photo which I will update each 4 week cycle

Thanks Roses,
Well I already post my food pictures on Instagram which I find helps me behave. So I'm going to post them on here too. I'm going to try and use more speed than free, I find being a veggie I eat loads of potatoes, rice and pasta but I don't always eat enough fruit and veg. I'm going to introduce some body magic as I'm I right lazy bones, so I'll start with walking my dog (instead of the rest of my family doing it) and finally I work in a primary school and the staff room always has cakes or sweets for someone's birthday or something and I've told my workmates if they see me try to pick any of it up to smack it out of my hands!! ;)

View attachment 185596 So in 12 weeks time I'm going to Buckingham Palace! I can't quite believe it and if that's not motivation then I don't know what is! So I'm setting 3 targets and hoping this blog keeps me on track.
Target 1--- 2lbs per week would be 24lbs off
Target 2----1.5lbs per week would be 18lbs off
Target 3-----1lb per week would be 12lbs off
I'll be happy for any of these but obviously will aim high ;)
I'm including a photo which I will update each 4 week cycle

Good luck xxx

IMG_5265.JPG
So day one done, success. I have 13syns in case I fancy something tonight (probably won't use them all might just have a few more richtea fingers)

IMG_5275.JPG
Day 2 been for a walk and stayed on plan. I don't go to group anymore but when I did you could have 2 A's and 2 b's for healthy extras. I've since heard that this has been dropped to 1 of each which sucks! The plan worked for me so some days you'll notice I'm still having my 2 but hopefully not every day (it'll probably slow things down or I'll have to syn them which makes me sad lol)

IMG_5320.JPG
Here we go. Today's food. I've had a mini crunchie as well which was 4syns so had about 7syns. Will try to stop at that for today but I normally like a snack mid-evening x (might have to have stupid fruit lol

IMG_5330.JPG
Thursdays meals. Weigh day tomorrow. Last week I had gained as it was half term, ideally I'd like to lose what I had put on but a sneaky peek at the scales this morning I'm not too hopeful. Fingers crossed x

Weigh day! Well I didn't lose everything I'd put on last week but have managed a 2lb loss. Down to 10st 12.5lbs.
Now starts a new week. Another 2lb would be amazing :) fingers crossed x

IMG_5341.JPG

The rest of the family had take away chips but I was a good girl :)

IMG_5354.JPG

Saturday. I've been so good today and saved most my syns for tonight. I like to have some for when I get sitting down on a Saturday night to watch tv with. if I do I'll take a photo ;)

:D:D:D
IMG_5374.JPG

And that was Sunday. I like it when I get through a weekend without having a blip on naughty bits :D

IMG_5388.JPG

Didn't end up eating the wrap in my lunch today (it smelt funny!)
So that was Monday x

IMG_5409.JPG

Tuesday, not much imagination today but all good food. Had a sliver of one of my kids pancakes so I didn't feel I missed out x

IMG_5416.JPG

This was Wednesday, very tasty I must say x

IMG_5430.JPG

Thursday, tomorrow is my weigh day so I have everything crossed x

Yay me! I've lost 2.5lbs this week :) so on this challenge I have lost 4.5lbs but since I started in January I've lost 12lbs :D so I'm going to try mixing it up this week to try and get my first stone award. Last week I seemed to eat a lot of cheese, this week I'm going to try and up my salad intake x

Back