My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

Going to the Emirates Stadium tomorrow to watch a football game. Which means... FAST FOOD EVERYWHERE!

I will probably have a burger or something, then eat a light dinner later on.

This week is definitely going to be a loss, which is awesome!

Going to the Emirates Stadium tomorrow to watch a football game. Which means... FAST FOOD EVERYWHERE!

I will probably have a burger or something, then eat a light dinner later on.

This week is definitely going to be a loss, which is awesome!

Enjoy yourself. A burger is max about 1000 cals so if you can get in some exercise and maybe have a chicken salad or something for tea you'll be fine :)

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Enjoy yourself. A burger is max about 1000 cals so if you can get in some exercise and maybe have a chicken salad or something for tea you'll be fine :)

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had a plain chicken burger with chips. Was full and didn't eat half the chips though. Was probably around 750 Max together. Had a tuna melt from a nice sandwich place at the station. Those two meals with some other snacks I had throughout the day would have me at around 1700 calories today. At least not over 2000. So it wasn't a bad day!

Plus, I spent about 3 hours standing up today, so at least I had some exercise. Trains were packed plus the walk to the stadium. My legs are knackered haha

I had a great time, thanks!

Weigh-in was 295lbs exactly. It was dropping around 294ish too but I just went with 295. So that is 4.4lb total loss from last week, and a 3lb loss from where my progress was before the gain last week.

Whenever I gain, I seem to smash it with a huge loss a week after lol

This is awesome, because even if I gain, I am miles off reaching 300lbs. So I will never see 300lbs on the scales again!

Fantastic! That's great! It must be such a relief to be a good distance from the 300's?! Never to go back to them again! You are doing so well. It interesting how you get a small loss and then a whopper of one! I think those little fat cells like to fight back when they aren't getting the calories they used to hence the hang on for dear life and then of course have not choice but to leave the body because you've refused to feed them again! Sorry, I find it helps sometime to look at fat in very simplistic terms!

That's brilliant it's a great feeling when you wave goodbye to one of your milestones and know you'll never go back there. Well done.

Fantastic! That's great! It must be such a relief to be a good distance from the 300's?! Never to go back to them again! You are doing so well. It interesting how you get a small loss and then a whopper of one! I think those little fat cells like to fight back when they aren't getting the calories they used to hence the hang on for dear life and then of course have not choice but to leave the body because you've refused to feed them again! Sorry, I find it helps sometime to look at fat in very simplistic terms!

Hahaha I love this post! Those fat cells can get lost, we don't take kindly to them in these parts!

It is a relief, I was only 0.6lb from hit 300 again last week. So now to be 5lbs of is fantastic.

That's brilliant it's a great feeling when you wave goodbye to one of your milestones and know you'll never go back there. Well done.

Yes it is brilliant. Never again!

This massive loss must show I had water retention or something.

4.4lbs seems way too much. So I probably did burn fat the last two weeks. Which feels pretty good knowing I did not fail as much as I thought haha

Oh and of course, week 16 means 4 months of weight loss now. And yet it still feels like I am just getting started, in a good way! I don't know for sure, but this is officially the longest I have tried to lose weight for. I usually would fail after 3 months -_-

Here's to another three more of the 4 months periods. Then I should be there!

Anyway, to enjoy Sunday. Put my feet up, have a couple of beers and relax.

Last edited:
Yeay! That is really brilliant. Well done! And yeay for losing weight for this long. I'm sure you won't give up now though, I hope! :)

Yeay! That is really brilliant. Well done! And yeay for losing weight for this long. I'm sure you won't give up now though, I hope! :)

Give up? Never in a million years!

Doing the math, I would need to lose 1.58lbs a week to reach my goal of 268 by my birthday in 17 weeks time.

On average since I started I have lost 1.46lbs a week. So I am going to need to step it up if I want to achieve the goal.

Still, I want to be average 2lbs a week. As long as I am losing though, I am not fussed. :)

It's great to see such control and determination - I know you'll reach your goal! :D If you're eating on average below your caloric needs, you'll definitely lose fat, just water weight is a funny bugger sometimes and clings on too long and confuses the crap out of us...!

Have you tried My Fitness Pal by the way? It may help track calories, fitness and stuff for you when in doubt. :) I know it's helped a lot of people keep on top of things especially when out and about (via an app)... so you could give it a try and see how you get on. :D

x

It's great to see such control and determination - I know you'll reach your goal! :D If you're eating on average below your caloric needs, you'll definitely lose fat, just water weight is a funny bugger sometimes and clings on too long and confuses the crap out of us...!

Have you tried My Fitness Pal by the way? It may help track calories, fitness and stuff for you when in doubt. :) I know it's helped a lot of people keep on top of things especially when out and about (via an app)... so you could give it a try and see how you get on. :D

x

I use it often. Nearly every day!

Doing the math, I would need to lose 1.58lbs a week to reach my goal of 268 by my birthday in 17 weeks time.

On average since I started I have lost 1.46lbs a week. So I am going to need to step it up if I want to achieve the goal.

Still, I want to be average 2lbs a week. As long as I am losing though, I am not fussed. :)

You will do it :vibes: Sending Vibes

REV23 said:
Thanks!

And wow you are on 999 posts lol

Grats on 1000 xD

Lol, well spotted - I would have saved my 1,000th for you but just posted it to someone else without even realising, so here is my 1,001st!! :) xx

Back