My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

3.4lbs lost :) I am extremely happy with that. Now clocking in at 278.8... which means a total of 39.6lbs now lost. 300lbs seems so far away now...

Under 280lbs means I am out of the 20 stone area... wow it is weird seeing 19st 12lb in my statistics haha Also being under 20st was a goal of mine, so that has been ticked off.

I will post some pictures later showing myself at 318.4, 306 and 278lbs!

FABTASTIC!!!! see - you can get big losses :)

Add that to the may challenge and you've only got 10 lbs to go which is 2 lbs a week!!

So proud of you, you must feel so chuffed with those numbers alex xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

FABTASTIC!!!! see - you can get big losses :)

Add that to the may challenge and you've only got 10 lbs to go which is 2 lbs a week!!

So proud of you, you must feel so chuffed with those numbers alex xxx

Thanks!

I usually get big number if I have a slow couple of weeks, lost little weight the two weeks prior.

Nah I won't add it to the may challenge hahah I will weigh myself on May 1st and then update my weight each Sunday after until the 1st June!

For May, 8lbs will be my goal. Then I have almost the whole of June to lose 2 lbs to reach my Birthday goal weight!

Thanks!

I usually get big number if I have a slow couple of weeks, lost little weight the two weeks prior.

Nah I won't add it to the may challenge hahah I will weigh myself on May 1st and then update my weight each Sunday after until the 1st June!

For May, 8lbs will be my goal. Then I have almost the whole of June to lose 2 lbs to reach my Birthday goal weight!

Well you will definitely make that goal and some :) x

As promised, here are some photos. Comparing me at 306 to 278.8lbs, with a cheeky 318.4lb photo at the top. Excuse the awful halloween costume hahaha

Having comparing myself for the first time since I started... I can safely say I can notice a difference :p I wore the same shirt so I could see the difference on how it fit me. And I cannot believe it fit properly back then... it is super baggy on me now.

Weight Difference.jpg

Well you will definitely make that goal and some :) x

2lbs a week is still quite a lot, gunna have to put in a good amount of work to do it. But yeah I could do it! All I want to do is reach 268 by my birthday, so 10.8lbs by June 23rd. That is 8 weeks exactly. Over those weeks I need to lose 1.35lb each week to reach it... should do it comfortably!

Wow alex what a difference!! So pleased for you! I'm so glad we are all on this journey together :) fat class of 2013!

You can defo see in the middle 2 pics!! We done that man :) xx

Fantastic, Alex, well done! Mine is creeping down ever so slowly now, lol. I'm at a total loss of 8st 4lbs now though, so pretty happy. Keep up the excellent work. :) xx

Wow alex what a difference!! So pleased for you! I'm so glad we are all on this journey together :) fat class of 2013!

You can defo see in the middle 2 pics!! We done that man :) xx

Thank you! :) I did notice quite a decent difference, mainly my chin, face and stomach. Yay! Haha Fat class 2013 sounds great :p

Fantastic, Alex, well done! Mine is creeping down ever so slowly now, lol. I'm at a total loss of 8st 4lbs now though, so pretty happy. Keep up the excellent work. :) xx

Thank you Tracy :)

That is extremely impressive, you must be proud of yourself! And yeh once the goal is so near the weight suddenly drops very slowly!

REV23 said:
Thank you Tracy :)

That is extremely impressive, you must be proud of yourself! And yeh once the goal is so near the weight suddenly drops very slowly!

Thanks, Alex! I'm confident you'll find out for youself how good it feels, your attitude and commitment are great - keep going! :) xx

Thanks, Alex! I'm confident you'll find out for youself how good it feels, your attitude and commitment are great - keep going! :) xx

I definitely will find out how good it feels! Just over 6stone to go!

You are looking great Alex! That t shirt is huge on you! Be very very proud of yourself young man! I know all your virtual friends here are!

Tracy you've done brilliantly! So close to goal!

You are looking great Alex! That t shirt is huge on you! Be very very proud of yourself young man! I know all your virtual friends here are!

Thank you, Kira! And you're right about Alex, he's doing great. :) xx

Yeah and when I started it fitted me perfectly. It is extremely baggy indeed haha And thanks Kira, I am definitely chuffed to have come this far.

At work today and I feel great. I am feeling better than I have done for years. I generally just feel more comfortable, it's nice to really start feeling changes.

This great feeling has made me focus even more on working hard over the next months. Another 3 stone and I will be very comfortable with myself... at 16st it will allow me to start doing things again that I could not do at 22st.

I am tempted to do a 100% month again, starting today. Exercise everyday and stay strict from Mon-Sat. With weigh-ins each week instead of waiting a whole month.

I like weighing myself each week because I have kept a log of every weekly weigh-in since I started. So I think I will keep weigh-ins a weekly thing.

You're such a lovely guy Alex - and in my honest opinion you look as good in your first picture as you do in your latest. You're handsome regardless of weight! It's so wonderful to see that growing confidence which adds to the overall image of you though!

I like the calm and level headed approach you're taking... Doesn't hurt to give another 100% month a go - you did so fantastically well last time! But maybe have Sundays off - as it could get too gruelling :) It's good to give your body a rest at times too.

I'm doing a 100% month as well - no weighing though! :D

x

You're such a lovely guy Alex - and in my honest opinion you look as good in your first picture as you do in your latest. You're handsome regardless of weight! It's so wonderful to see that growing confidence which adds to the overall image of you though!

I like the calm and level headed approach you're taking... Doesn't hurt to give another 100% month a go - you did so fantastically well last time! But maybe have Sundays off - as it could get too gruelling :) It's good to give your body a rest at times too.

I'm doing a 100% month as well - no weighing though! :D

x

Thanks Minerva you are very kind! I've had confidence issues for as long as I can remember, but it's nice to start feeling better about myself! I just want to see my face without the chubbiness. Even when I was athletic as a kid, I had a chubby face. So I have no idea what my facial definition really looks like :p

Good luck with your 100% month, it is good fun not weighing for a month. I was so excited the day I weighed myself after a month of hard work!

I will need Sundays off for sure. Sunday is my chill-out day and it is nice to unwind.

I just love my diet right now. 1750 calories a day, yet I still eat food I really enjoy. I still do not get enough fruit or veg than I should. But I am getting plenty of protein, fibre and other important stuff. Yet I still eat chocolate, bacon, ice cream, crisps if I can fit it in to my calorie intake for the day - which feels great.

I have noticed many benefits from changing to wholemeal bread (which I think tastes better anyway).

Generally I eat what I want... I just manage and monitor every single calorie I consume. Which has been working very well, I never even think about my diet at all just because I am comfortable with it. Which was an issue with old weight loss attempts where I just tried to eat extremely healthy food and that's it. I would derail so quickly.

Most of all, water. I cannot get enough of it. I find it weird how I never used to drink it. These days if I am dehydrated even a tiny bit, my first thought is "drink water now". I would pick water over anything else now if I want to hydrate myself. Can't believe I used to just live off Pepsi Max... seems crazy now.

I just love my diet right now. 1750 calories a day, yet I still eat food I really enjoy. I still do not get enough fruit or veg than I should. But I am getting plenty of protein, fibre and other important stuff. Yet I still eat chocolate, bacon, ice cream, crisps if I can fit it in to my calorie intake for the day - which feels great. I have noticed many benefits from changing to wholemeal bread (which I think tastes better anyway). Generally I eat what I want... I just manage and monitor every single calorie I consume. Which has been working very well, I never even think about my diet at all just because I am comfortable with it. Which was an issue with old weight loss attempts where I just tried to eat extremely healthy food and that's it. I would derail so quickly. Most of all, water. I cannot get enough of it. I find it weird how I never used to drink it. These days if I am dehydrated even a tiny bit, my first thought is "drink water now". I would pick water over anything else now if I want to hydrate myself. Can't believe I used to just live off Pepsi Max... seems crazy now.
It's a brill feeling isn't it! I got there a few months ago and it helps enormously to not feel like you are dieting :) 1750 is about where I am too. It's a comfortable number that shows good results!! Dieting is easy once you know how!

Back