My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

:) why the hell not! Glad you enjoyed it.

I'm hoping for at least 1.7 tomorrow so am in bed early starving away nicely, letting my body do its thing while I sleep!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:) why the hell not! Glad you enjoyed it.

I'm hoping for at least 1.7 tomorrow so am in bed early starving away nicely, letting my body do its thing while I sleep!

I love beer so one every fortnight isn't pushing it too hard!

Nice, I'll make sure to check your thread tomorrow!

I love beer so one every fortnight isn't pushing it too hard!

Nice, I'll make sure to check your thread tomorrow!

If its a good one I'll come and tell you here :)

If its a good one I'll come and tell you here :)

It's not amazing but it was 2lb :) I treated myself to a croissant and a cup of tea at costa for breakfast! X

It's not amazing but it was 2lb :) I treated myself to a croissant and a cup of tea at costa for breakfast! X

Hah already seen it on your thread! :) 2lbs is awesome, that's like two big handfuls of fat.

And I hope you enjoyed your treat!

Hah already seen it on your thread! :) 2lbs is awesome, that's like two big handfuls of fat.

And I hope you enjoyed your treat!

I did :) and thank you! X

General update

Week is going good. About to workout in a minute. I think this week will be a decent weigh-in. Best case scenario, lose 2.3lbs so I will be under 20st/280lbs. But 1.5lbs would be a great result... but any loss is a great result.

When I reach under 20st, I am going to post some pictures. I have a picture of me the week I started at a Halloween party, dressed as Hellboy. I look much bigger in that.

I took some when I was 306lb just before Xmas. And I will take some news ones when I reach 20st to see the difference. Not a huge difference but I think my belly has shrunk quite a bit!

General update

Week is going good. About to workout in a minute. I think this week will be a decent weigh-in. Best case scenario, lose 2.3lbs so I will be under 20st/280lbs. But 1.5lbs would be a great result... but any loss is a great result.

When I reach under 20st, I am going to post some pictures. I have a picture of me the week I started at a Halloween party, dressed as Hellboy. I look much bigger in that.

I took some when I was 306lb just before Xmas. And I will take some news ones when I reach 20st to see the difference. Not a huge difference but I think my belly has shrunk quite a bit!

Looking forward to pics :)

I was brave today and put heffer like pics of my face up so I expect everyone else too now :) x

I just tried something that was impossible to do when I started.

I tried to do a push-up, I could never manage it. My arms were to weak and my body was too heavy to even do half of one...

So after working out I tried it out of curiosity and BAM! I can do a whole 5 push-ups! 5 will soon be 10, 10 will soon be 20. I am really chuffed because I remember feeling so bad that I couldn't do any at all. I used to be able to do tons when I was very young, so not being able to do any kind of sucked :( But a great NSV for today!

I just tried something that was impossible to do when I started.

I tried to do a push-up, I could never manage it. My arms were to weak and my body was too heavy to even do half of one...

So after working out I tried it out of curiosity and BAM! I can do a whole 5 push-ups! 5 will soon be 10, 10 will soon be 20. I am really chuffed because I remember feeling so bad that I couldn't do any at all. I used to be able to do tons when I was very young, so not being able to do any kind of sucked :( But a great NSV for today!

Yay :D happy NSV!!

That's great alex, it feels good to be noticing these things doesn't it? X

Yay :D happy NSV!!

That's great alex, it feels good to be noticing these things doesn't it? X

Yes I was chuffed when I did it! Most of my weight loss has been around the stomach and my arms have inevitably increased in strength from rowing so much, so it kind of works out why I can do it now! It made my day :D

Workout finished, just gotta stay sensible for the rest of the day and that is a good week finished. Worked out three times, one day I played basketball for two hours. So that's a good amount of activity!

Here's to a good weigh-in!

Workout finished, just gotta stay sensible for the rest of the day and that is a good week finished. Worked out three times, one day I played basketball for two hours. So that's a good amount of activity!

Here's to a good weigh-in!

Well done!! Hope it's a good one for you :) x

Thanks! I think it will be!

Are you joining the may challenge? A stone off by 1st of June? I'm determined!! Need to get some weight moving x

Are you joining the may challenge? A stone off by 1st of June? I'm determined!! Need to get some weight moving x

Ooooh is there a thread for it?

1 stone would be pretty much impossible though... 3.5lbs a week! I lost 10lbs by trying my hardest in the 100% month I did. But yeh I may do it :D 8lbs in a month would be great.

Reaching 268 by June 23rd is one of my goals so I need a good few weeks if I am going to reach it!

1 stone would be pretty much impossible though... 3.5lbs a week! I lost 10lbs by trying my hardest in the 100% month I did. But yeh I may do it :D 8lbs in a month would be great.

Reaching 268 by June 23rd is one of my goals so I need a good few weeks if I am going to reach it!

Well may had 5 weigh ins for me as I weigh on a Friday so you could do it til the 2nd of June giving you 5 weigh ins. X

If you go to the slimming club section then there's a group called the wemitts and the title is...ALOT of weight to lose? Join the wemitts. The challenge is in there x

I found it, yeh I will probably do it!

3.4lbs lost :) I am extremely happy with that. Now clocking in at 278.8... which means a total of 39.6lbs now lost. 300lbs seems so far away now...

Under 280lbs means I am out of the 20 stone area... wow it is weird seeing 19st 12lb in my statistics haha Also being under 20st was a goal of mine, so that has been ticked off.

I will post some pictures later showing myself at 318.4, 306 and 278lbs!

Back