My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

Not properly celebrating it this year. Just going to be chilling indoors on the sofa playing games and watching films with my partner :D What about you?

Heh what you gunna play?

Gunna chill for the afternoon, going to the pub in the evening!

First time I have gone out for New Years actually... I usually chill on the sofa too heh

Loving this thread!

Pallas food is ,h demon addiction!! "conquering my demon addiction" is the title of my thread!! I know food is fuel we have to eat to live. But I seek cooler in food when I am stressed, depressed etc alas I also eat food to celebrate and have a food time socially with friends and family. I simply eat too much becaused I'm addicted to things like pasta bread etc which causes a soporific affect a drug like affect leaving me wanting more.

Ifi weren't addicted to food I wouldn't be overweight I would be a slim person. I would think like a slim person, I'd have a stop button. The mental work for me is the most hardest in this zillionth weight loss attempt. If I change my mental attitude not see as the odd day of Overeating as a failure or a cheat and just be sensible with calories an dexerciae the next day I would not have regained the original weight I lost.

Sorry did to mean to waffle on! I was slim inch 20's and 30's hitting 40's I just kept gaining as a result of over eating and seeking solace in food due to stresses in life. There is no solace in food alas just weight gain!

REV23 said:
Haha well if I gain again I expect to see you post here first thing Sunday! :p

It's a deal! But don't worry about this week's figures - I've seen so many people saying they have an unexpected gain when they do loads of exercise, but that's not my field of expertise, lol. Plus it's been Christmas of course! As a matter of interest, you mention how many calories you've eaten but told me you're not using anything like MFP - how are you tracking them? xx

Kira said:
Loving this thread!

Pallas food is ,h demon addiction!! "conquering my demon addiction" is the title of my thread!! I know food is fuel we have to eat to live. But I seek cooler in food when I am stressed, depressed etc alas I also eat food to celebrate and have a food time socially with friends and family. I simply eat too much becaused I'm addicted to things like pasta bread etc which causes a soporific affect a drug like affect leaving me wanting more.

Ifi weren't addicted to food I wouldn't be overweight I would be a slim person. I would think like a slim person, I'd have a stop button. The mental work for me is the most hardest in this zillionth weight loss attempt. If I change my mental attitude not see as the odd day of Overeating as a failure or a cheat and just be sensible with calories an dexerciae the next day I would not have regained the original weight I lost.

Sorry did to mean to waffle on! I was slim inch 20's and 30's hitting 40's I just kept gaining as a result of over eating and seeking solace in food due to stresses in life. There is no solace in food alas just weight gain!

Hi Kira. I'm right with you there! For me food is my way of having a good time, I associate it so much with enjoyment, and to be honest I don't think I'll ever overcome that. I just need to learn to enjoy it just as much if it's lower calorie and healthy. :) xx

It's a deal! But don't worry about this week's figures - I've seen so many people saying they have an unexpected gain when they do loads of exercise, but that's not my field of expertise, lol. Plus it's been Christmas of course! As a matter of interest, you mention how many calories you've eaten but told me you're not using anything like MFP - how are you tracking them? xx

Each day at around 6PM, I count in my head how many I have eaten.

Then if I have like 1000 calories left, I will use that for dinner + other extras.

REV23 said:
Each day at around 6PM, I count in my head how many I have eaten.

Then if I have like 1000 calories left, I will use that for dinner + other extras.

And what do you use to know what calories are in what you eat? It's just that I find using MFP so useful - I plan my day's eating in advance, and you get info on what carbs, fat, sugar etc., you've eaten, with graphs showing how you're doing on a weekly basis (I tend to go for a daily average over the course of a week, rather than a set amount each day). And of course you can log your exercise too to get at what your net calories are, though I've never used that bit! I can highly recommend it, and it's free! :)

Forgive the typos! I blame autocorrect!

Tracy you are doing amazingly well! Love your posts and passion. I totally get you don't want others to go through the same mistakes and difficulties in battling the weight & I feel the same. Not that I'm perfect and getting it right but more a case of this what is got wrong don't do a me kind of advice!

Kira said:
Forgive the typos! I blame autocorrect!

Tracy you are doing amazingly well! Love your posts and passion. I totally get you don't want others to go through the same mistakes and difficulties in battling the weight & I feel the same. Not that I'm perfect and getting it right but more a case of this what is got wrong don't do a me kind of advice!

Thanks, Kira, I think we have a very similar philosophy! How are you doing at the moment?

I thought you might be having a few autocorrect issues, lol. :) xx

And what do you use to know what calories are in what you eat? It's just that I find using MFP so useful - I plan my day's eating in advance, and you get info on what carbs, fat, sugar etc., you've eaten, with graphs showing how you're doing on a weekly basis (I tend to go for a daily average over the course of a week, rather than a set amount each day). And of course you can log your exercise too to get at what your net calories are, though I've never used that bit! I can highly recommend it, and it's free! :)

I eat the same food since I started so by now I know the calorie intake at the top of my head. But I just read the labels.

Might aswell check it out I guess! Will do so now.

REV23 said:
I eat the same food since I started so by now I know the calorie intake at the top of my head. But I just read the labels.

Might aswell check it out I guess! Will do so now.

It's just a really good tool, especially if you're exercising as well. xx

Deleted post as it's against rules to talk about mfp on here but wanted to tell you about it x

Last edited:
Heh what you gunna play?

Gunna chill for the afternoon, going to the pub in the evening!

First time I have gone out for New Years actually... I usually chill on the sofa too heh

On the ps2 or Xbox. We have more ps2 games coz of how cheap they are so I think I prefer the ps2 lol.

And cool, have fun :)

I will use it tomorrow.

Also, I will weigh myself tomorrow. Just in case something was just very wrong with the scales or my body today...

Back