My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

Well done, Alex! I'm having a few days of naughty eating over Easter, so expect to gain a little, lol. But as I hit a loss of 10.5 stone yesterday I'm not too worried. :) xx

Well done, Alex! I'm having a few days of naughty eating over Easter, so expect to gain a little, lol. But as I hit a loss of 10.5 stone yesterday I'm not too worried. :) xx

Awesome Tracy! Well done :) Treat yourself :D

I treated myself a lot today but oh well, I won't over do it tomorrow. Unless I'm secretly being given easter eggs of course haha Which I am not expecting so i should be alright :p

Happy Easter! Wow Tracy you have a 5lb buffer zone and that's brilliant! Enjoy rest of Easter weekend, chocolate and all! X

Thanks, Alex and Kira! Hope you both have a lovely Easter. Must admit I'm getting a bit sick of chocolate now, but I reckon it's good to get it out of your system every now and then, lol. :D xx

Oh yes indeed, I do that all the time. When I was fasting on Friday all my mind was saying was "PIZZA HUT CHEESY BITE PIZZA", I was going crazy. So I had one yesterday to get the craving out for a while haha

But yeh, enjoy your day guys! No chocolate for me though :(

Hey guys. This week hasn't been great with food, but I hopefully I've salvaged some form of weight loss. I didn't eat much at all yesterday, only had a bowl of cheerios and small sandwich.

And today I've just had a steak /w mushrooms and onions, will have a small homemade curry for dinner. Will probably clock in at under 1200 calories. Drinking plenty of water so hopefully I can get a nice loss despite a poor first part of the week!

Oh and also I just checked something. I went on the NHS site to check my BMI, and it's 30 (even though on here it says 30.4). So I am officially not obese any more! There's a surprise milestone :)

So I am not obese for the first time in... 8 years? Something like that haha

REV23 said:
Oh and also I just checked something. I went on the NHS site to check my BMI, and it's 30 (even though on here it says 30.4). So I am officially not obese any more! There's a surprise milestone :)

So I am not obese for the first time in... 8 years? Something like that haha

Yay, that's a great milestone Alex, well done!

I went to the hospital yesterday for a pre-op assessment, and my BMI was recorded at 24.47 (after lunch and fully clothed with jeans on, lol), so I was pretty chuffed with that as it's in the healthy range. It's so great to move through those bands, isn't it?! :) xx

Yay, that's a great milestone Alex, well done!

I went to the hospital yesterday for a pre-op assessment, and my BMI was recorded at 24.47 (after lunch and fully clothed with jeans on, lol), so I was pretty chuffed with that as it's in the healthy range. It's so great to move through those bands, isn't it?! :) xx

Thanks Tracy. Wow that's awesome! That's a lot of extra pounds with clothes on (especially jeans) and having eaten too :eek: You must feel great!

It does feel good indeed, I am no longer obese, it's a good feeling hehe

Kira said:
Congrats to both of you! Fantastic achievement for you both! You are brilliant!

Thank you Kira! Two pounds up after my big Easter blow-out, which I'm happy with, so 11st 1lb now. Hope you're doing well? :) xc

Sorry for the late update, been a very busy weekend!

I lost 0.4lb this week, which isn't brilliant but downwards is always good for me so I don't mind.

Really need to get some bigger losses again, I don't think I'll be able to reach my goal in June but oh well haha

One pound lost this week! I'm fairly happy with that :)

Knew you'd have a loss this week! Well done! Dare I say it I think I'm back on track! Just need to keep,going.

Have be a great bank,holiday weekend. Alex and Tracy. And hope you have another good week.

Thanks guys. Good to hear Kira! Hope you both have a great weekend too! :D

Kira said:
Knew you'd have a loss this week! Well done! Dare I say it I think I'm back on track! Just need to keep,going.

Have be a great bank,holiday weekend. Alex and Tracy. And hope you have another good week.

Thanks, Kira, you have a lovely weekend too! :) xx

Back