My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

Thank you Kira! Weigh-in tomorrow, been brilliant this week so I am expecting at least 1.5lb for sure!

I am so excited for you! I've just realised you now have the same amount more or less as I have to lose until goal!

I have 1st 4 lbs to lose and you have 1st 5lb (I'm assuming you profile stats are upto date?) wow! I weigh in Monday. I can't help feel really determined now to finally crack out without any detours and try and keep up with you! Of course if is done that from the start.. ... I am where I am. Nevertheless still motivating and any element of fun on this weightloss business helps keep one in determined mode.

have a great Saturday and enjoy the sunshine in your part of the world.

My sincere apologies haha I honestly had no time to go on my laptop and update the result. But I lost 1.6lb, which is great for me.

I woke up late, weighed myself, then had to rush to get new tyres fitted onto my car. Then I had a bbq to go to, then I watched the Arsenal game with my mate round his, then we went out to celebrate after we won the cup.

So here I am now, have a good Sunday all!

Indeed Kira, not far to go now. You will be fine! I am going to be trying really hard over the coming weeks to try and get as close to my goal in June as possible. You should join me as a joint effort haha

Well now it is 1st 3.6lbs to lose, didn't update until just now. We both have pretty much the same amount to lose :eek:

This whole weight loss thing is never easy, but the rewards are endless. Can't imagine where my life would be if I didn't make the decision to lose weight, so my motivation will always be there. I can't imagine how heavy I would be now if I didn't lose weight, probably 25st or more. Obviously my case was a bit more extreme but when I look at it that way it keeps me determined.

Plus I want to look good for the summer, another reason I will be trying extra hard haha

Fantastic! Well done and so deserved! Enjoy every single minute! As Tracy said, it is truly exciting to see you get closer to your goal! x

Thank you guys. Yes I'm also very excited about being near my goal! I'm trying extra hard at the moment - as you would when you're so close.

Played football for a couple of hours yesterday. Also played football today for a couple of hours too, then when I got home I went on the rowing machine for 30 minutes. My body will ache tomorrow haha

So yeah, good week so far. Calories have been good as well of course. I manage my food intake really well these days without it even feeling like it's a struggle. I guess by now, having counted calories for so long, I've simply become completely accustomed to it.

If I keep my exercise habits up, I'll hopefully hit the 13 stones in June. I won't reach my originally goal deadline in June but that's okay, I guess I'll reach it in July instead :p

It is great you are managing your food more effortlessly and that is how it should be and especially in one's youth. Enjoy the sunshine and have fun on you way down:) (down in weight that is!)

Good afternoon, gained 0.4lbs somehow!

Don't know how, it's happened many times before where I've done a ton of exercise and eaten strict all week but cheat day. I did so much running this week haha It's irritating, but like I said, this has happened before then I usually get a big loss next week. So I won't let it get to my head, got a busy day today.

I'll have a cheat day today like normal, because I did put the effort in this week. I'm going out later on with friends because it's a friend's birthday so I may have a few drinks too.

These annoying gains happen, even when we feel like we've earned something more rewarding. Everyone on their weight loss journey experiences this a few times!

It is great you are managing your food more effortlessly and that is how it should be and especially in one's youth. Enjoy the sunshine and have fun on you way down:) (down in weight that is!)

I'm definitely going to enjoy the sunshine! I can't wait, it will only help me as well because I can go out and play sports with my friends a whole lot more when the weather is nice!

I think the 0.4lb is an insignificant gain in that it could be water weight. I don't think it is real fat. It is how some experience plateau's in their weight loss journey and luckily you haven't you've just had the odd very small gain here and there along the way. And like you said it usually followed by a bigger loss the following week. As you say people are different some lose consistently 1 lb a week and even those on vlcd's experience 1 to 1.5 lbs losses despite the calories being very low and them being in ketosis. It is such an individual thing. The loss will come for us all when we have calorie deficits as we know. However, I understand it is frustrating and I would be like wtf??!! Especially you having put the hard work in. Enjoy you cheat day or day off and I am sure next week will be great.

I am feeling very determined again and focussing not on losses alone but more completed days and sensible choice days if I need to take a detour from plan.

Yeah Kira I agree! No way it was fat, impossible. I am a bit like "wtf" but it's happened before and was followed by a big loss each time so I will look forward to a big loss next week!

That's good! I'm very determined too at the moment! Let's bring in some nice losses :p

Woah... 4.8lb loss. Didn't do anything that special this week to warrant that. Must just be from last weeks efforts too, just as I expected, I lose weight following the week where I worked really hard!

But yeah, wow! Really happy with that. Didn't think I'd see a big loss like that again now I'm reaching my goal haha

I was just thinking about you you Alex! That is brilliant! You even said that you thought this week's weigh would show the loss you didn't have last week. Just brill! Is your profile stat updated? Are you 14st 7 lb? You have less than a stone to go! Half a stone to get you into the 13's!! WOW! Well done!

I was just thinking about you you Alex! That is brilliant! You even said that you thought this week's weigh would show the loss you didn't have last week. Just brill! Is your profile stat updated? Are you 14st 7 lb? You have less than a stone to go! Half a stone to get you into the 13's!! WOW! Well done!

Thank you Kira, it's an awesome loss indeed! Yeah I know, it always it happens when I work really hard one week and don't get a result. I always get a big loss the week after haha Kinda weird.

Yea it is updated :D Getting very close now!

So what have you got planned to celebrate when you reach target? It has to be something special and then of course you can enjoy maintaining and just having fun, living, laughing and loving! I bet your mum, family and friends are just wowed and especially those family and friends that maybe don't see you on a regular basis as they will notice your loss the most. You know what you have lost so far is what I would like to weigh! You have lost a short person! Enjoy the sunshine and keep updating us here! x

REV23 said:
Woah... 4.8lb loss. Didn't do anything that special this week to warrant that. Must just be from last weeks efforts too, just as I expected, I lose weight following the week where I worked really hard!

But yeah, wow! Really happy with that. Didn't think I'd see a big loss like that again now I'm reaching my goal haha

Wow, Alex, that's an amazing loss!! Huge well done! :) xx

So what have you got planned to celebrate when you reach target? It has to be something special and then of course you can enjoy maintaining and just having fun, living, laughing and loving! I bet your mum, family and friends are just wowed and especially those family and friends that maybe don't see you on a regular basis as they will notice your loss the most. You know what you have lost so far is what I would like to weigh! You have lost a short person! Enjoy the sunshine and keep updating us here! x

Hmmm haven't really thought about it! I guess I'd get a takeaway and that's it :p I don't talk about it too much with the people around me, I don't like being the centre of attention haha Just the way I am, but my family and friends do compliment me constantly so that's certainly a sign that they're proud! Feels good :)

Most people who I haven't seen in a few years don't recognize me anymore unless I say who I am. That's always quite fun!

Can't wait for more sunshine, you enjoy it too! And yes of course! I see myself being on this site for a long time, it's been a huge part of keeping me motivated. Helped a lot when I first started out in December 2012!

Wow, Alex, that's an amazing loss!! Huge well done! :) xx

Thank you Tracy! I was pleasantly surprised, it's a great feeling getting a big loss. How are things going for you?

Thank you Tracy! I was pleasantly surprised, it's a great feeling getting a big loss. How are things going for you?

Things are going well, thanks. Recovering from my knee surgery and the weight's staying off, lol. I weighed in at 11st 1lb this morning, so almost half a stone below target. I consider myself to be in maintenance now, but some weeks it creeps down a little bit! Good to have a bit of a buffer for special occasions though. :) xx

Back