My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

Yep, that's absolutely the way to do it! I still eat all the crap I like, I just do it once every couple of weeks or so, not every day, lol. :) xx

I like the odd ice cream, coke or something during the week. But usually I keep it very strict until cheat day.

But yes, dieting whilst eating the tasty stuff still is quite amazing!

Sorry I've not been around, I'm sure you saw my fb status.

How you getting on? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry I've not been around, I'm sure you saw my fb status.

How you getting on? X

No I didn't notice, just had a look and woah... hope he's doing okay! He probably took that better than I would have! Damn needles...

And nothing to report really just the usual. Went out again today, ended up 400 calories over without realizing but not fussed about that. That rarely ever happens.

I will just to a tiny bit extra exercise over the week to make up for it!

No I didn't notice, just had a look and woah... hope he's doing okay! He probably took that better than I would have! Damn needles...

And nothing to report really just the usual. Went out again today, ended up 400 calories over without realizing but not fussed about that. That rarely ever happens.

I will just to a tiny bit extra exercise over the week to make up for it!

He's doing ok thanks :)

400 cals is nothing, you'll be fine x

I took a moment to look at some threads that I posted in months ago, when I first joined the site. Diaries that were made by other people trying to lose weight but they stopped updating months ago - which usually means they have stopped losing weight and are back into old habits.

Kind of makes me sad when I see people are quitting. Especially when they post great results and show a positive attitude then suddenly they disappear. Damn.

I won't let that happen to me... this is why this diary is important. It has definitely helped posting updates in here and chatting with you great people. I can see myself - when I reach my goal - reading through this entire thread again just to recollect on the whole weight loss journey.

So if I do re-read through this whole thread again in the future, hello future, lighter, fitter, happier me, how are you doing? :giggle:

Meanwhile... I may have that half-century badge thing above my avatar on Sunday. Realistically I should, I have had a great week. 1.6lbs needed to achieve that.

If I lose 2lb, I reach my birthday goal of weighing 268lb, except I would have reached it 4 weeks early. Either way, I am definitely ahead of schedule on the goal-front. Should hit the 2013 Goal of 238lbs quite happily.

REV23 said:
I took a moment to look at some threads that I posted in months ago, when I first joined the site. Diaries that were made by other people trying to lose weight but they stopped updating months ago - which usually means they have stopped losing weight and are back into old habits.

Kind of makes me sad when I see people are quitting. Especially when they post great results and show a positive attitude then suddenly they disappear. Damn.

I won't let that happen to me... this is why this diary is important. It has definitely helped posting updates in here and chatting with you great people. I can see myself - when I reach my goal - reading through this entire thread again just to recollect on the whole weight loss journey.

So if I do re-read through this whole thread again in the future, hello future, lighter, fitter, happier me, how are you doing? :giggle:

I was thinking something similar this morning, about people who join in challenges and then you never hear anything from them again! There are a few people I've "talked" to on here who seem so positive and then just disappear, and you wonder if it's because they gave up, or whether they simply lost interest in the forum. I imagine it's the former in most cases, which is a pity, but that's not going to be us, is it Alex?! Here's hoping you get that half century tomorrow! :) xx

I was thinking something similar this morning, about people who join in challenges and then you never hear anything from them again! There are a few people I've "talked" to on here who seem so positive and then just disappear, and you wonder if it's because they gave up, or whether they simply lost interest in the forum. I imagine it's the former in most cases, which is a pity, but that's not going to be us, is it Alex?! Here's hoping you get that half century tomorrow! :) xx

No chance will that be us! It just saddens me though. Because those people are going to likely regain weight and be back in the same position they started in, or an even worse one. I wish them all the best, hope to see them return at some point.

It's easier to notice on the challenges. Usually at least a fifth of participants don't update which is a shame :(

Yeh I am hoping for the half-century too, that would be great :)

No chance will that be us! It just saddens me though. Because those people are going to likely regain weight and be back in the same position they started in, or an even worse one. I wish them all the best, hope to see them return at some point.

It's easier to notice on the challenges. Usually at least a fifth of participants don't update which is a shame :(

Yeh I am hoping for the half-century too, that would be great :)

i have noticed this too. people sign up with all the intentions but they just disappear without a trace. it is a shame. we will be the few that make it. no matter how long it takes!!

good luck for weigh in mr rev :) x

i have noticed this too. people sign up with all the intentions but they just disappear without a trace. it is a shame. we will be the few that make it. no matter how long it takes!!

good luck for weigh in mr rev :) x

It happens in every challenge unfortunately! A lot of the time they are new users who have been dieting for a week or two then just give up.

Thanks I hope to lose 2lbs!

How now brown cow. How many thousands of ounces have you dropped this week then ? :) x

1.8lbs, so I haven't reached the birthday goal, 0.2lbs off.

But I reached the half-century... fiddy pounds dropped!

Cheat day time :party0027:

1.8lbs, so I haven't reached the birthday goal, 0.2lbs off.

But I reached the half-century... fiddy pounds dropped!

Cheat day time :party0027:

Yay :) :) :) happy 50lbs!!!!! Congrats! Enjoy your cheat day in the sun :) xx

Thanks guys, here's to another fifty!

On a completely off-track, yet, interesting discovery. In the last two months I have grown 3/4 of an inch... at 18 years old, that is kind of strange. So I am now 5' 10'' :cool:

My Dad had a big growth spurt from 17-19, so maybe I am still growing taller. I was a late developer, was like 5' 5'' at 15-16. So I will be interested to see if I am taller in a few months.

Also the exercise, nutrition and general weight loss can only be helping too. Exciting times!

REV23 said:
On a completely off-track, yet, interesting discovery. In the last two months I have grown 3/4 of an inch... at 18 years old, that is kind of strange. So I am now 5' 10'' :cool:

My Dad had a big growth spurt from 17-19, so maybe I am still growing taller. I was a late developer, was like 5' 5'' at 15-16. So I will be interested to see if I am taller in a few months.

Also the exercise, nutrition and general weight loss can only be helping too. Exciting times!

Great, you've lowered your BMI even more then! :) xx

REV23 said:
Oh yeh didn't notice that haha

Think it lowered by a whole point... :cool:

Can't be bad! Think I'm unlikely to grow any at my age, lol. Actually I've shrunk - used to be nearer 5'9" but am about an inch shorter now; the joys of aging! Also found out I've got gallstones today, it just gets better!! :D xx

Back