My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

Right so instead of relaxing as planned, I did a 750 calorie burn workout...

I have a habit of doing this now. Not planning on working out, then spontaneously deciding to do it. Not complaining though, this is a great habit!

But now I can relax with a nice evening out... ciao!

So a slight failure tonight. Went bowling but ceased the opportunity to watch the new Star Trek - which was incredible by the way.

But a gave in and bought some popcorn. I shared a large one with my two friends, and we only got half-way through the bag. Had around 200-300 extra calories

Soooooo yeh. But I burnt 750 earlier so I am not feeling bad. Shouldn't effect results.

So a slight failure tonight. Went bowling but ceased the opportunity to watch the new Star Trek - which was incredible by the way.

But a gave in and bought some popcorn. I shared a large one with my two friends, and we only got half-way through the bag. Had around 200-300 extra calories

Soooooo yeh. But I burnt 750 earlier so I am not feeling bad. Shouldn't effect results.

Did you have fun? YES!

Do you regret it? NO!

Are you gonna do it every night? NO!

Then you're OK :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys I'll gave a good day today in anticipation of tomorrow's weigh-in.

REV23 said:
Thanks guys I'll gave a good day today in anticipation of tomorrow's weigh-in.

You're doing great, a bit of popcorn isn't going to hurt! Glad you enjoyed the Trek movie, imagine we'll get the DVD. I made it to my 8.5 stone loss today, so I'm feeling quite inspired to have a good day, but may have some choccie later on to soften the blow of the daughter making us watch Eurovision, lol. :) xx

You're doing great, a bit of popcorn isn't going to hurt! Glad you enjoyed the Trek movie, imagine we'll get the DVD. I made it to my 8.5 stone loss today, so I'm feeling quite inspired to have a good day, but may have some choccie later on to soften the blow of the daughter making us watch Eurovision, lol. :) xx

Honestly, popcorn is probably one of the better snacks around so I feel fine about it. Got half the bag leftover to eat tomorrow after the weigh-in hehe

Congrats Tracy! Only a few more pounds and you are at your goal... I hope to be where you are at in the next 10 months.

I will be watching the Eurovision... I just love the voting. It's always hilarious to watch countries who are friends vote for each other. Most of the voting isn't about the actual music, just politics and country relations, I find it hilarious!

Still it's always entertaining to watch the incredibly weird performances...

Honestly, popcorn is probably one of the better snacks around so I feel fine about it. Got half the bag leftover to eat tomorrow after the weigh-in hehe

Congrats Tracy! Only a few more pounds and you are at your goal... I hope to be where you are at in the next 10 months.

I will be watching the Eurovision... I just love the voting. It's always hilarious to watch countries who are friends vote for each other. Most of the voting isn't about the actual music, just politics and country relations, I find it hilarious!

Still it's always entertaining to watch the incredibly weird performances...

thats the exact same reason why i watch it, the voting!!!

great britain.... nil pois!

tracy thats fab :) it must be so amazing to be so close to goal! xxx

Thank you, guys, I am feeling pretty good about it - it also means that after 14 years and a detour or two, I'm finally back at my pre-pregnancy weight, lol. :D I'll do my best to keep cheering you both on as you head towards your goals, so keep up the great work!

Yes, the voting is definitely the most entertaining part of Eurovision for me too, though Kathryn actually likes the music, only being 13 and having developed no musical taste, much to my disgust! :) xx

Either of you remember Lordi from Finland? The heavy metal group with the masks on?

They were pretty awesome... or at least different to usual Eurovision contestants.

I find Graham Norton pretty funny with his commentary. So I will definitely be one of the few males on this planet who are watching it (voluntarily!).

Either of you remember Lordi from Finland? The heavy metal group with the masks on?

They were pretty awesome... or at least different to usual Eurovision contestants.

I find Graham Norton pretty funny with his commentary. So I will definitely be one of the few males on this planet who are watching it (voluntarily!).

I loved them!!!! With those crazy masks on?!! They were the only ones I remember that I liked! I'm gonna go YouTube them now :) x

Yeh I wish there were more hardcore metal or rock groups in it, the majority of the performances all feel the same haha

Aim for GB: Don't come last and it is a success.

REV23 said:

Yeah, I loved Lordi! I'm a bit of a metal fan myself, and it would always be my musical choice, but I haven't managed to convince the child yet, lol. :) xx

REV23 said:
Yeh I wish there were more hardcore metal or rock groups in it, the majority of the performances all feel the same haha

Aim for GB: Don't come last and it is a success.

Bonnie Tyler has said she's only bothered about giving a good performance on the night, she seems pretty philosophical about it, lol. :) xx

We had a good result a couple of years ago when we came 5th. If we could get top 10 that would be a success.

We had a good result a couple of years ago when we came 5th. If we could get top 10 that would be a success.

I'm watching bgt, did you see that Dutch dude?! Hilarious!!!

I'm watching bgt, did you see that Dutch dude?! Hilarious!!!

On bgt? Nope I don't watch it anymore :(

On bgt? Nope I don't watch it anymore :(

Aww why not?! YouTube him. Marty bgt and it should come up. He's mental!!

Back