My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

Wow its a great workout routine. I am also trying to lose some body weight but due to my work schedule i am not getting time for that. Seeing your dedication i too have decided to weight loss.

Hey as of now with the nice weather I am not doing dedicated workouts.

I just go out and do stuff in the sun with my friends right now. But when the weather is rubbish again I'll go back to workouts.

I'm glad I have helped you make your decision to make a change :)

Okay overall bad news right now. Not weight-loss related really, I'm doing good with my calories right now.

Over the last two weeks I have been smoking - a lot. I felt kind of crappy because of personal reasons and quite simply the cigarettes made me feel so much better. But I feel fine again now, however the addiction has set in. Got to try and kick it off. I enjoy smoking occasionally and would like to keep it that way. But as of right now I am smoking 10+ a day, never thought I would be a smoker.

So I am going to try and stop now before I get in too deep with it.

Just had a scan through your diary. You are doing brilliantly :)

Very inspirational for people starting out like me!

Def, good idea to ditch the fags though.... x

Just had a scan through your diary. You are doing brilliantly :)

Very inspirational for people starting out like me!

Def, good idea to ditch the fags though.... x

Thank you and I feel proud to inspire you!

I know, gotta ditch them!

Well done on admitting to the smoking - now stop it!!! ;) You obviously know you need to, which is good. I've never smoked myself, fortunately, so can't offer any real advice, but you've been super dedicated in tackling your weight issues and I'm sure you can similarly nip this nasty habit in the bud before it gets too strong a grip on you. :) xx

Well done on admitting to the smoking - now stop it!!! ;) You obviously know you need to, which is good. I've never smoked myself, fortunately, so can't offer any real advice, but you've been super dedicated in tackling your weight issues and I'm sure you can similarly nip this nasty habit in the bud before it gets too strong a grip on you. :) xx

I do enjoy smoking from time to time but I definitely do not want it in my life everyday.

Gunna cut it down big time!

Alex ditch those bladder cancer sticks now! I was like you a social smoker in my 20's never hooked on smoking only smoked when I went out clubbing and drinking BUT went through a divorce in early 30's and I smoked 10 or more a day for months and simply had to go cold turkey.

I know you can do it so ditch them now! They are expensive let alone all the health stuff once you're hooked.

Alex ditch those bladder cancer sticks now! I was like you a social smoker in my 20's never hooked on smoking only smoked when I went out clubbing and drinking BUT went through a divorce in early 30's and I smoked 10 or more a day for months and simply had to go cold turkey.

I know you can do it so ditch them now! They are expensive let alone all the health stuff once you're hooked.

I know :(

I do roll my own ones which work out pretty cheap but I gotta calm it down. Would be incredibly difficult to ditch them entirely!

I lasted until 5PM today without having one which was progress I guess.

Morning Alex! You did well! Keep trying and you never know you ,ah ditch them entirely especially as you are young. Hope you have a good day!

Morning Alex! You did well! Keep trying and you never know you ,ah ditch them entirely especially as you are young. Hope you have a good day!

I think it just keeps me busy right now. I spend a lot of time just relaxing at the pub with my friends and it is difficult not to smoke when just sitting still :(

Right now the priority is just to lose weight still. Rather be a skinny smoker than a chubby non-smoker haha! I need to kick it off. I am confident I will too, maybe not soon but eventually.

Hey if I can lose 5 stone I can quit smoking that's what I tell myself.

Ah! The days of sitting chilling in the pub... I remember them well! Now I just sit in the garden ith a chilled bottle of ine especially in this fine weather! No wonder I've been struggling with this regain oh 6-7 pounds! Seriously though back on track! Back in the 8's just! No more wine until hols in France at the end of August.

Ah! The days of sitting chilling in the pub... I remember them well! Now I just sit in the garden ith a chilled bottle of ine especially in this fine weather! No wonder I've been struggling with this regain oh 6-7 pounds! Seriously though back on track! Back in the 8's just! No more wine until hols in France at the end of August.

If it's in France then it is worth cutting the wine out for the month. Wine in France will be way more worth it haha

This week... two pound gain. Not good. It's water weight definitely had a salty last two days.

I need to have a good week next week, and I am going to smash it.

That's the spirit Alex and I know you will!

Yeh had a huge chinese on Friday night then a huge roast dinner on Saturday night.

They both occurred at gatherings with friends that don't often happen so I don't regret it. I was prepared for the consequences and the two pound gain came.

I will admit I haven't been strict enough since the sunny days started coming. But I want to make the most of the summer and food is apart of that. So it will slow down a little bit but my head is in the game still, completely.

That's a great approach and a realistic one that "naturally" slim probably do all the time - hence they are slim!? Practice at maintenance is what it is really and you will still reach your goal by the end of this year.

That's a great approach and a realistic one that "naturally" slim probably do all the time - hence they are slim!? Practice at maintenance is what it is really and you will still reach your goal by the end of this year.

I won't reach my goal of 13st 8lb I would need to lose 3lbs a week for the rest of the year!

I will reach my year goal of 238 comfortably though, if that's what you meant :)

Well done so far!

Ha! Ha! Yes by "goal" I didn't your ultimate goal just where you had planned to be by the end of the year. There is no worst case scenario as I can only see you losing between now and end of the year - losing weight that is!

Back